Back to job search
Job title: Sales & Procurement Administrator
Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
Ideally, you will have worked within an administration role or a produce environment. We are interested in candidates with procurement experience but would consider applicants that have worked within a fresh produce business in an alternative department that are looking to move into a different role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to move into procurement and grow the role and their experience.
• Organisation and communication skills
• Computer literate
• Reliable and flexible attitude
• Commercially aware
• High standard of spoken and written English
• Ability to anticipate potential problems
• Proactive problem solver
• Previous use of Prophet would be an advantage but not necessity as training will be provided.
• Liaise with suppliers to confirm volumes & varieties loaded
• Set up Purchase Orders and upload to the system upon arrival
• Administer Purchase Orders and process works orders in prophet for 3rd party packing sites as instructed
• Process sales orders
• Manage stock control (including physical inspection)
• Customs documentation
• Purchase Order set-up
• Maintain Vessel Arrivals spreadsheet
• Maintain Supplier shipment details
• Stock reconciliation
• Co-ordinate Transport requirements
• Sales Order processing
• Purchase invoice referencing and processing
• Supplier and customer contact
• Rejections / returns management
• QC liaison
Hours of work
• 40 hours per week
• Monday to Friday
£25,000 depending on experience.
Eligibility: Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
Closing date: 1st July 2022
- Sales Procurement Administrator
Job location: Spalding Job salary: £25000 to £25000
Job title: Sales & Procurement Administrato...
- Foam Knife Operator
Job location: Bourne
Our Client based in Billingboroough is looking ...
- H&S Coordinator
Job location: Spalding
Our Spalding based client is looking to recruit...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs