Back to job search
Our Spalding based client is looking to recruit a Health and Safety Coordinator to work part time (30 hours per week)across their sites in South Lincolnshire.
This is a new role within the company and as Health & Safety Coordinator you will develop and drive change to improve Health & Safety practices and behaviours across the company, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation, customer requirements and independent operating standards relevant to each part of the business. Operating over 3 sites in Spalding this is a hands-on role that requires great communication skills, resilience and a willingness to challenge existing processes and generate new ideas.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and lead company-wide initiatives to embed health and safety practices across all sites.
• Work with colleagues to develop Safe Systems of Work for all machinery and equipment.
• Review and develop risk assessments across all sites.
• Conduct monthly site walks and audits and share findings with relevant Managers.
• Investigate accidents and incidents and analyse trends to prevent reoccurrence.
• Monitor and evaluate business impact of new Health and Safety legislation and ensure the company has systems in place to meet legal compliance.
• Manage COSHH assessments across all sites.
• Carry out regular emergency light testing.
• Deliver training that engages colleagues and creates health and safety behaviours in line with operational requirements.
About you: To successfully perform in this role it would be advantageous to hold or be working towards a NEBOSH qualification and have previous experience working across a multi-site operation ideally within the horticulture, packing or warehousing environment. Other key skills we are looking for include:
• Knowledge of hazard identification and risk assessments
• Able to influence and work effectively with colleagues across the company
• Excellent Microsoft office skills particularly Excel and Word
• Confident in challenging existing processes and procedures Effective at working under pressure, managing priorities and using time efficiently
• A can-do attitude and problem solver
• Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
• Flexible outlook and ability to cope with significant change
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a progressive company that promotes innovation, works in collaboration across teams and encourages personal development
- Sales Procurement Administrator
Job location: Spalding Job salary: £25000 to £25000
Job title: Sales & Procurement Administrato...
- Foam Knife Operator
Job location: Bourne
Our Client based in Billingboroough is looking ...
- H&S Coordinator
Job location: Spalding
Our Spalding based client is looking to recruit...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs