Technical Manager Job Ref : J3747 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking for a Site Technical Manager to work for our fast growing Spalding based FMCG company.
The main purpose of this role is to lead the on-site technical function, ensuring all QMS systems are compliant with BRC and legislation requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible for preventing any food safety incidents by putting adequate systems in place. • Lead on site technical compliance ensuring compliance against BRC and legislation requirements. • Facilitate and Lead all site audits. • Manage internal auditing schedule, pest control, allergens and all QMS systems. • Ensure all site procedures are managed, reviewed and implemented with relevant departments. • Ensure clear and controlled document control system to support the needs of the business. • Maintain all site technical procedures and policy’s ensuring clear review process. • Ensure the operational process and production of finished goods is appropriately controlled, via HACCP, to ensure compliance with food safety and legal standards. • Ensure that technical governance is in place to deliver audit compliance with respect to internal, external, legal and customer requirements. • Liaise with external service providers to ensure that all received goods are appropriately controlled, via HACCP, and comply with food safety and legal standards. • Develop, implement and manage an appropriate quality assurance system.
• Qualified to a relevant Food Science, Food Technology or Microbiological degree standard or equivalent. • Level 3 HACCP certified. • Level 2 Health and Safety. • Demonstrable experience of maintaining an internal audit programme, technical strategy implementation and experience of delivery of BRC certification and/ or equivalent certification standards. • Experience of managing a QMS and site technical systems is essential. • Experience of leading on-site technical functions is essential. • Demonstrable experience of applying food legislation to manufacturing practice. • Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook) • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers. • Good accuracy and attention to detail. • Excellent planning and organisational skills. • Good problem solving and decision making skills. • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Supply Chain Manager Job Ref : J3748 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We have a vacancy for a permanent Supply Chain Manager to work for our Spalding based FMCG company.
The purpose of this position is to maintain an effective and efficient supply chain of raw materials and packaging.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Call off proteins, produce and packaging in a timely manner. • Managing planning of repacking of bulk products. • Manage short and medium term forecasts. • Production planning and scheduling. • Implement process improvement into the Supply Chain in order to hold stock at optimum levels, increase profitability and improve delivery to the customer. • Leading a small team of Supply Chain Planning professionals. • Introduce processes / strategies to improve forecasting accuracy. • Manage and contribute to S&OP process, and demand management strategies. • Contribute to the implementation of new forecasting, demand planning ERP and MRP tools. • Ensures that a safe working environment exists for all employees within their team, applying the standards set out in the H&S policy. • Responsible for generating models based on forecast information, daily / weekly production plans that optimise efficiency, minimise cost and satisfy customer demand. • Lead improvements to all supply chain processes to optimise flow.
• Degree / Supply Chain, Logistics or Purchasing qualification. • Supply Chain Management within a FMCG or manufacturing business. • Strategic supply chain planning expertise around - demand management, forecasting, S&OP and MRP within a manufacturing or FMCG business. • Leadership experience with a proven track record of managing teams. • The ability to support a business and department undergoing change and transformation. • Strong level of IT literacy and /or familiarity with MRP, ERP, demand planning and forecasting tools. • Excellent communication, teamwork and stakeholder engagement ability • Good accuracy and attention to detail. • Excellent planning and organisational skills. • Good problem solving and decision making skills. • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Head of Research and Development Job Ref : J3400 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring our client is looking to appoint a Head of R&D, reporting to the Managing Director, to work at our head office site in Spalding. This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of their business.
• To lead and manage all R&D activities including breeding, trials, seed production and research contracts. • To develop strategies for R&D and ensure they meet the overall company strategy. • Set up relevant costing and budgetary control measures. • Maintain and build our close working relationships with our key partners.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• A proven track record in a similar role. • Leadership experience and good networking abilities. • Success in plant breeding. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. • They will be qualified to at least degree level with good experience of vegetable plant breeding techniques and the industry. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so • applicants must have a valid UK drivers license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance.
Head of Vegatable Sales Job Ref : J3503 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring, we seek a Head of Vegetable Sales to work at our head office site in Spalding. This new position will play a vital role in the continued growth of our business.
• Fully develop, implement and deliver a strategy for vegetable sales and marketing and meet financial targets. • Manage, motivate and lead a team to ensure all staff are competent and able to achieve their maximum potential. • Ensure the vegetable sales team is abreast of strategic developments in the sector and continually review internal activities and external environment to create efficiencies, effectiveness and exploit opportunities.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• Experience of at least one major area of relevance: horticultural seeds or fresh produce, crop production, trials and/or breeding. • Significant experience of working in sales/marketing, developing and managing key accounts and suppliers. • Experience in motivating and managing teams. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. They will hold a degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent by experience. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so applicants must have a valid UK driver’s license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience.
• Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance. A company car will also be provided.
Vegetable Breeder Job Ref : J3720 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client based in Spalding looking for a potential candidate to work within their Vegetable Breeding department. Duties • Implement plans for the team and support the Head of Department to meet targets. Ensure they are understood by the whole team. • Manage and motivate team to ensure all staff are competent, trained to meet requirements for the business and able to achieve their maximum potential. • Plan, supervise and monitor trialling of the breeding lines and test varieties, liaising with Trials Manager regarding land cultivation, sprays etc. • Score trials, make quality selections in the field, and oversee the successful transfer of plants to the glasshouse and Seed Production Team. • Responsible for cleanliness and organization of glasshouses, including pests and diseases. Report any plant health and insect control issues to Seed Production Team. • Observe and record plants in glasshouse including bud poll, seed set, disease etc and instruct Breeding Assistants for bud pollination requirements. • Supervise seed harvesting and seed cleaning, packaging and storage. • Keep records at all points from seed sourcing to seed production; trial/glasshouse/seed collection/seed production etc. • Liaise with crop specialists and crop managers regarding market/potential markets, and maintain grower/producer visits • Actively contribute to the departmental strategy and support other departmental managers.
• Degree in Biological Science or equivalent by experience. • Post graduate qualifications in relevant subjects are desirable.
Experience • Experience in plant science or breeding. • Experience collaborating with external research organisations. • Experience of supervising others and planning work. • Experience managing teams.
Skills Needed • Excellent scientific/ breeding knowledge. • Able to communicate appropriately with team members and internal and external contacts. • Management skills including motivating teams to achieve goals. • Planning and organising skills (self and team). • Conflict resolution skills. • Collaboration skill. • Ability to remain calm and focused when working under pressure.
• Someone who is passionate about the industry. • Someone who has an interest in understanding what motivates individuals and how teams can work successfully. • Someone who can actively share their knowledge and experience with others (managers and employees). • Someone who is open to giving and receiving constructive feedback and can encourage new ideas from team members. • Someone who leads by example and encourages a safe and healthy work environment for their teams. • Someone who appreciates the need for flexibility in order to meet production/ business/ work demands. • This role requires some business travel in the UK. A full driving license is required. • This role requires some business travel within Europe which may occur outside standard working hours.
Planning Assistant Job Ref : J3743 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit a Planning Assistant to work for our Spalding client, the successful candidate should have previous experience in this type of role within the FMCG industry.
Working 40 hours a week, spread over 5 days out of 7 flexibility will be required in this role to suit the needs of the business as you will be required to work Saturdays and Sundays.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Process forecasts from data team • Run reports from ERP system • Place purchases with suppliers • Send forecasts to suppliers • Check goods have been accurately received onto WMS / ERP system • Request stock counts where and when required • Ensure that correct system procedures are adhered to • Investigation and rectifying of stock issues • Create arrival documents • Suggest continuous process improvements • Ensure stock levels of raw materials are sufficient to meet orders on the pick lines whilst also keeping wastage levels to a minimum
• Experience working in a similar role ideally within FMCG. • Good IT skills particularly Word and Excel. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as interaction at all levels of the business will • be required. • Excellent organisational skills are a must in this fast moving and challenging environment • A confident, forward thinking team player. • Excellent attention to detail. • Excellent numeracy skills. • Ability to effectively manage workload and carry out tasks to the defined timelines • Ambitious and looking to progress in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to think laterally and have a variety of approaches to problem solving. • Experience with MRP and ERP systems.
Description : We have a vacancy for a Quality Controller to work for our Spalding based client within the Fresh Produce sector.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Quality Controller having worked with Top Fruit, Citrus or Kiwi fruits.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
• Check packaging and products coming into the company and on the packing line • Check the label, to ensure that it is correct for the customer concerned • Continually monitor the quality of the product both in store, being packed and on shelf life • Maintain quality in line with customer specifications • Undertake any other duties required by the Management team • Check scales on line daily • Prepare samples for customers
Applicants will be expected to work on a shift rota as demand dictates, and the work will include working alternate weekends.
Description : Are you an experience Butcher with excellent cutting and boning skills ? Are you seeking a new challenge ? Then we may just have the role for you!
Working as part of a small team the candidate will have a strong work ethic, a cheerful personality and a real " can do" attitude. They will have experience of working in butchery and will possess good knife skills and be able to demonstrate core butchery techniques including: boning, jointing and portion control.
The duties will include:
Butchery of all main types of meat In carcass and part processed from into products for wholesale customers. Producing processed products using butchery machinery. Hygiene: adhering to strict cleaning schedules to ensure the premises and its facilities are maintained to the highest standards.
The role is demanding and candidates will need to be physically fit with excellent rates of pay and with opportunities for overtime working. The successful candidate must be flexible in their approach to work and hours, and willing to do early starts.
Flower Assembly Assistant Job Ref : J3760 Location : Bourne, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and friendly workers to join our small, warehouse team. we are a small, family-run business specialising in artificial flowers & plants, based in Bourne (PE10).
Description : Our Client based in Billingborough is looking for a Sewing Machine Operative.
Working within a fast paced and growing business, they would like someone who is loyal and dedicated, they are ideally looking to offer the right person a permanent position, so the position is being advertised as a temp- perm vacancy depending on how well the individual gets on.
The company’s core business is the supply of quality cushion interiors to the furniture upholstery and soft furnishings industry. Products include foam, feather, fibre including numerous mixes as well as combinations of the three.
Hours are Monday - Thursday 7.30-4pm and Fridays 7.30-1pm
Overtime paid after 38 hours. 2 breaks, 1 paid for
Outbound Telesales Executive Job Ref : J3620 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our Client based in Boston is looking for a Permanent Outbound Telesales Executive
Due to the continued growth, we are seeking an additional Outbound Telesales Executive to complement our existing team. This is an exciting opportunity for hard-working and ambitious individuals to become an integral part of our outbound Telesales team.
Previous outbound Telesales experience is compulsory and you should be enthusiastic and willing to pick up the phone and meet call targets.
Outbound Telesales isn't’t always easy and isn't’t for the faint hearted, but working within our existing team, you’ll get 100% support and first class training.
We’re looking for candidates with:
• Experience within a sales or Telesales environment • Excellent customer service skills • Experience in all MS Office packages • Ability to multitask • Good attention to detail
Excellent Salary package
Sales Order Processor Job Ref : J3636 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £17,000.00 Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our client based in Spalding is looking to recruit a Sales Order Processor to work in their busy fresh fruit company.
Your main duties will be processing the daily orders for major multiples and therefore it is essential that you have a working knowledge of Prophet software.
Hours will be discussed at interview however some flexibility will be required during busy periods.
Telesales Executive Job Ref : J3656 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Telesales Account Executive
We are looking to recruit a person to cover Maternity leave on temporary basis for approximately 6 months on behalf of our foodservice client.
Previous telesales and/or catering experience is essential. Applicants must have excellent communication/negotiation skills and a clear confident telephone manner. Good keyboard skills are essential. Full in house training will be provided. Duties include, telephoning existing and new customers, obtaining and increasing the value of orders, identifying opportunities to sell in promotional lines and dealing with customer queries. Please note that there is no cold calling.
Monday – Friday 9am – 4.30pm
Candidates will be required to work Bank holiday Mondays A competitive salary is available to the right candidates
Part/Time Receptionist Job Ref : J3511 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £17,000.00 Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our client based in Spalding are looking for an Receptionist to work in their busy office.
You must have experience to apply for this role,
Working any days from Monday - Friday, the ideal person must be flexible as the hours to cover holidays but daily hours will be afternoons 12.30-5pm The role will involve working as Receptionist and being front of house.
Well presented Excellent telephone manner organised Working closely with HR Filing Sending emails Greeting Visitors
This is a permanent role with excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Salary dependant on hours, includes all company benefits
Description : Our Client in Spalding require a part time T & A Administrator to correctly record, process and pay weekly paid employees, and to maintain and agree the weekly agency hours in line with pre-agreed deadlines. based in the factory office, asT& A you will need to compile reports, complete KPI and wastage sheets, this role is heavily pressurised so the ideal person must be able to work in this type of environment.
Hours 6-2pm and flexibility on training days which are 8am-4pm
• Proven experience in office administration • Proven ability to build positive working relationships at all levels both internally and externally • Good Team player • Accuracy, attention to details, tenacity, drive and enthusiasm • Good communication skills • Be able to work to strict deadlines • Must have good working knowledge of Excel • Confidentiality • Good numerical skills • Be able to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers in a timely manner
HR Assistant Job Ref : J3754 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking to recruit a HR Assistant to work within their public sector business covering Maternity Leave, for an initial 6 month period, either 2 days a week or full time.
Reporting to the HR Manager the main purpose of this role is to provide advice, support and guidance to managers through the provision and delivery of high quality, modern effective HR services. To maintain active, effective links with a range of stakeholders both internal and external who seek support from our HR service. To ensure the HR service provides innovative solutions with associated risks identified.
Summary of Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
• To work in partnership with client and Company managers on people issues, providing effective solutions and recommendations, leading to ownership by managers and effective resolution; • To support client managers in dealing with, for example, sickness absence, service reviews, disciplinary and grievance issues including the organising and participating in case conferences and the arrangement for formal review meetings and hearings where appropriate; • Advise, train and coach client line managers in the effective application of HR policies and procedures to enable them to understand and deliver good people management practices and ensuring consistent and fair applications; • To assist in the development and monitoring of HR policies for the Company and its clients to ensure they remain fit for purpose and in line with organisational goals and business strategy; • Develop line manager skills, knowledge and confidence to enable them to lead in all areas of people management activity including recruitment, disciplinary, absence and performance management; • To ensure health and safety issues are identified and addressed as part of the overall advisory HR service; • To provide development support to other team members to ensure information is shared and understood by the HR team; • To contribute to the production of business plans and HR strategies for the Company and its clients; • To provide advice and guidance on equality and diversity issues effecting the recruitment and retention of staff; • Work with and build constructive relationships with relevant Trade Unions • Design and deliver workshops to managers on HR topics such as Performance Appraisals, Absence Management, Investigation; • To be responsible for specific HR projects, as defined by the HR Manager in accordance with Corporate objectives and priorities; • Carry out all other roles or tasks that are consistent with the level of this post or that fall within the scope of the role thereby ensuring that the overall business and operational priorities of the Company are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
Management Accountant Job Ref : J3690 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Business Partner (Management Accountant) to be based at their offices in Spalding.
Reporting to the Head of Services for Finance your main responsibility will be to ensure delivery of effective business partnering, enhancing the quality of both client and company decision making through efficient operational finance practices. To ensure performance targets and service standards are met to deliver ongoing efficiencies and continuous improvement across all service activities.
The Company has an integrated (‘one-team’) ethos with an emphasis on providing outstanding services and improved performance to our clients.
The Financial Services function is responsible for adding value to client and company management through the delivery of best in class financial analysis and decision making.
Based mainly in Spalding, there may be a need to travel to neighbouring offices on an occasional basis.
Summary of Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• To act as the key point of delivery for financial services provided by the Company to the Client. • To deliver effective and comprehensive Business Partnering for services. • To ensure accurate information is available for client decision making and financial planning.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Timely and accurate budget monitoring (revenue and capital), including maintaining accuracy of ledger; maintaining schedule of reserves; production of monthly financial reports for managers, Directors and portfolio holders; regular advice, financial modelling and challenge to budget managers; drafting the quarterly finance performance reports; production of year end outturn reports and associated input into the Financial Statements. This will include presentation of financial information to Senior Managers and elected Members. • Provision of accurate and timely financial information throughout the year in support of decision making and reporting including: o Preparation and preparation of financial reports o Financial implications for all reports to members and management team o Freedom of Information requests – financial elements o Internal Audit reports o Press releases o Government Finance consultations • Monitoring public sector finance and Government announcements and their effects on financial planning and decision making. • Delivery of the annual estimate and medium term financial planning process, including the capital programme. Drafting reports to officers and members and ultimately to Council for the budget and council tax approval process. • Regular liaison with the S151 officer (and the member portfolio holder for finance). • Interpretation of key financial legislation and consultation documents • Ensure comprehensive delivery of professional financial services in line with the established Service Level Agreements. • Manage workloads and resources and, using live performance information, redress any targets under-performing. • Ensure compliance with Legislative, Company and Client policies ensuring proper governance arrangements are in place. • Demonstrate people management skills, promoting a positive culture, motivating teams and employees and effectively translating best practice HR initiatives within the overall context of Company employment policies and procedures. • Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of the Finance Teams Service Delivery and Operational Plans. • Carry out all other roles or task that are consistent with the level of this post or that fall within the scope of the role thereby ensuring that the overall business and operational priorities of the Company and Client are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed:
Skills and Education: a full CCAB qualification with up to date CPD; strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and core financial systems.
Experience of: leading a finance team for a relevant period of time after qualification; recruiting and developing finance staff; liaising and negotiating with non finance colleagues; communication of finance information to senior colleagues; good working knowledge of the full range of financial control procedures; strong analytical and presentational skills; strong facilitation skills and ability to influence at all levels.
Knowledge of: up to date accounting standards and reporting
Full UK driving licence.
Skills and Education: Management Qualification
Experience of: Housing Revenue Account and Local Housing Companies, input into strategic financial planning; representation on project/working steering groups.
Description : Our client based between Boston and Spalding is looking for an experienced Glazier working in a wooden window manufacturing warehouse.
Hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am- 5pm, starting on a temporary basis
Duties will include working in the assembly areas, glass fitting, sealing glass and finishing products to a very high standard.
The client is only seeking people to apply to have experience.
Fabricator Job Ref : J3709 Location : Sleaford, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit an experienced MIG Welder/Fabricator to work for our client close to Sleaford.
The majority of the job is MIG welding, however there is a small amount of stick welding involved and therefore applicants will need experience in both disciplines.
The ability to read drawings is essential to this role and the ideal candidate will have the potential to develop their role to run the workshop.
You will be working Monday - Friday, although overtime will be available.
Engineering Administrator Job Ref : J3728 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking for a permanent Engineering Administrator to work at their busy Spalding factory.
Working Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.30 and reporting to the Engineering Manager your role will be to effectively manage on a day to day basis the administrative functions of the Engineering Department stores and provide a point of contact for external/internal suppliers.
• Previous administration experience • Competent PC skills that encompass standard Microsoft packages • Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload • Good communication skills at all levels • Able and prepared to take on board engineering specific software systems • Self managing - must be able to work under own supervision or as part of a team • Flexible approach to working as the Business requires
• Experience of computerised stores system • Basic engineering knowledge & awareness
Stores Manager Job Ref : J3742 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit an experienced Stores Manager to work for our rapidly expanding FMCG client.
The overall purpose of this role is:
To efficiently and effectively manage your area/department ensuring that your targets and objectives are continually achieved and that Company procedures are maintained at all times.
• Manage timely receipt of product onto the Warehouse Management System. • Ensure accurate receipts of purchase orders on the Warehouse Management System. • Conduct weekly, monthly and yearly stock counts as required. • Manage investigation and resolution of all stock related problems . • Collation and movements of stock both physically and on the system. • Maintaining the WMS to achieve high service levels and ensure an efficient internal • movement of stock whilst maintaining system accuracy. • Continuously control and ensure accurate stock levels of goods for on-going delivery of all • orders. • Maintain efficient stock rotation and handling system including obsolete stock levels and • make recommendations. • Maintain discipline, including managing levels of absenteeism, amongst the team in • accordance with the procedures laid down in the Company Policies. • Identify training needs within your department on a periodic basis and ensure that a training • plan, including agreed time scales for implementation is maintained on a regular basis. • Continuous process interrogation and improvement. • Build strong working relationships with the key stakeholders.
• Experience working in a stock management role ideally in FMCG • Good IT skills particularly Word and Excel. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as interaction at all levels of the business • will be required. • Excellent organisational skills are a must in this fast moving and challenging environment • A confident, forward thinking team player. • Excellent attention to detail. • Excellent numeracy skills. • Ability to effectively manage workload. • Problem solving. • Experience in managing team. • Ambitious and looking to progress in a fast-paced environment. • Experience of using WMS and stock control systems.
Description : Our client, between Boston and Spalding is for a stock controller with experience of a fast moving environment and a demonstrable skill in reducing stock loss.
The main duties for this role will be:
To ensure that the recorded depot stock accurately reflects the physical stock held. To understand and resolve day to day queries and liaise between departments: Buying, Sales and Warehouse Operations To support the achievement of outbound order fulfillment targets To minimise stock loss/damages to agreed targets To ensure availability and correct set up of new product lines To ensure monitoring and removal of discontinued products. Manage the pick face minimum and maximum levels as agreed To report and record all instances where operational standards for stock management are not being adhered to in line with legal, company and BRC standard To liaise with Buying, Operations and Sales teams to ensure that date distressed products are identified and cleared To attend regular depot meetings as required. To manage all depot quarantine procedures and returns To ensure all customer credits and claims are thoroughly investigated and raised correctly Manage and coordinate the quarantining, release, disposal, and return of product to suppliers as instructed.
Health and safety account abilities: Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Policy and Company Risk Assessments are effectively implemented at site level.
Number of products counted/stock checked in line with daily PI counts achieving company standard of full PI count within 20 day cycle Number of recorded Missed Sales Value and number of stock adjustments Number of recorded and agreed depot variances Reduction in stock loss to depot expected Cost of Sales % as per budget Depot returns (i.e. quarantines, stock loss reports, training, etc. ) are completed accurately and timely Number of recorded and agreed depot variances Reduction in stock loss to depot expected Cost of Sales % as per budget Depot returns (i.e. quarantines, stock loss reports, training, etc. ) are completed accurately and timely
Description : Our client in Spalding is looking to recruit an experienced QA to work within their FMCG packhouse.
Hours of work for this role will be:
Wed, Thurs, Fri 2130 -0600
To ensure all records and shelf life are up to date. To maintain quality per customer specification. To check scales on line daily. To prepare samples for customers and any other duties the Quality Assurance Manager may request.
To check all packaging and products on each line at the start of production, in accordance with the Company's quality control policy. Any abnormalities should be reported immediately to the Line Leader.
To check the label, to ensure that it is correct for the customer concerned. It's colour, sell-by date, clarity of information, country of origin, weight marking, bar code, supplier code, etc must all be correct, with the barcode clear and able to be scanned.
Ensure all of the company’s policies and procedures are maintained and enforced, including, but not exclusively, those relating to computing, food safety and quality, health and safety (including reporting accidents and incidents), fire, hygiene, protective clothing, employment of disabled people, discrimination, ethical trading, site security, data protection, smoking, allergens, environmental, carbon reduction and personal medicines.
To ensure that all quality control weighing equipment is checked in accordance with the weighing check procedure and entered accordingly in the weighing equipment check record.
To ensure that all QA equipment is maintained and used in the correct manner, and returned to the appropriate storage point at the close of shift.