Business Development Line Manager Job Ref : J3451 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £40,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Business Development Manager
Due to continued expansion and restructuring one of the UKs largest Growers seeks a Business Development Manager to work at their head office in Spalding. This new position will play a vital role in the continued growth of their business.
Responsibilities will include:
Developing opportunities for growth with a particular focus on medium and long term strategic objectives. Focusing on information gathering, analysis and strategic business planning. Creating links with the influencers and decision makers in the business chain.
Candidates should demonstrate:
A good experience of the the vegetable/agricultural production industries. Strategic and imaginative approach to business, with a positive and flexible approach to work. Senior management experience with preferred skills in M&A.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance. A company car will also be provided.
For more details on this exciting opportunity please call or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Research and Development Job Ref : J3400 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring our client is looking to appoint a Head of R&D, reporting to the Managing Director, to work at our head office site in Spalding. This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of their business.
• To lead and manage all R&D activities including breeding, trials, seed production and research contracts. • To develop strategies for R&D and ensure they meet the overall company strategy. • Set up relevant costing and budgetary control measures. • Maintain and build our close working relationships with our key partners.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• A proven track record in a similar role. • Leadership experience and good networking abilities. • Success in plant breeding. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. • They will be qualified to at least degree level with good experience of vegetable plant breeding techniques and the industry. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so • applicants must have a valid UK drivers license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance.
QA Auditor Job Ref : J3466 Location : Bourne, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £26,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client a Blue Chip FMCG company based in Bourne are looking to recruit a QA Auditor to work in their busy factory.
Reporting to the QA Supervisor/Manager the main purpose of this role will be to audit, monitor and evaluate quality systems and procedures and provide technical support for the operational teams while maintaining and promoting technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirements
•To understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrence of non conformance against these standards •To audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions •To ensure all product testing, organoleptic, micro and chemical, is carried out according to the agreed schedule and in line with customer codes of practice. •To complete micro testing against specific schedules or requests and assist the QA Supervisor/QA Manager carry out full investigations including traceability for all out of specs results and customer complaints •To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the QA Supervisor/Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and pre requisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and traceability. To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control •To support NPD trials and product launches, managing micro testing and product life assessment to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard •With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs •To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to heath, safety and the environment
This position is on a 4 on 4 off basis, with the start times changing on a 3 month rota, between 05.00 / 06.00 / 07.00.
Tray and Pallet Administrator Job Ref : J3463 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We have a vacancy for a Tray and Pallet Administrator which we are looking to fill for our client in Spalding.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
• To cover all aspects associated with the day-to-day running of the Tray and Pallet Administration within the Logistics Department. • To be responsible for the ordering, de-hiring and all stock movements for all sites and all trays and pallets. • To check all invoices regarding try and pallet invoicing from supermarkets and IPP and Chep. • To check all haulage invoices relating to tray and pallet related collections and movements. • To manage a physical stock count at a weekend for alternating sites as a sense check of stocks. • To check daily the stock at all sites against the stock balances on the web sites. • At the end of each financial month collate stock figures for the finance team and check against recovery in Linkfresh. • To prepare and carry out yearly audits for all trays and pallets requested by supermarkets and IPP or Chep.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the company's preferred hauliers. • Reconcile invoices for all trays and pallets. • Gather all relevant information for month end and budget figures. • Become a competent user of Linkfresh and to familiarise yourself with the software. • To ensure that the Quality Management system for the department it implemented at all times and to work with the Logistics Manager to ensure that it is maintained and continuously reviewed. • To build and develop a Logistics team that ill provide support and flexibility to the department. to ensure the team are at all times aware of their role and the responsibilities they hold within the company. • To play a role alongside the Logistics Manager, in the training of new and existing team members of the Logistics Team. • To ensure that all paperwork is accurate and produced within the timescales advised.
• Have previous experience of at least 2 years managing a Tray and Pallet role. • Be able to demonstrate a proactive and flexible attitude to work, adopting a "hands on" approach as and when appropriate for the company's dynamic environment. • Demonstrate a good level of understanding of the Fresh Produce industry and logistics. • Have effective communication skills to allow you to communicate with a wide range of people and departments both internally and externally. • Be sufficiently numerate and a clear logical thinker. • Be self-motivated. • Be able to manage and work as part of a team as well as independently when required. • Pay meticulous attention to detail. • Demonstrate the ability to solve problems and make decisions under pressure. • Possess competent PC skills (Word, Excel and Outlook). • Be able to have a flexible approach to changes in working practices. • Preference is given to applicants who have some experience of working with Linkfresh.
Packaging Buyer Job Ref : J3453 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to expansion our Spalding based client is looking for a Packaging Buyer.
• Support the Senior Purchasing Manager and Purchasing Manager to purchase and deliver packaging and production consumables to meet manufacturing plans at or below standard costs, in time (in full) and to buying specifications. • Administer an improvement plan for purchasing which demonstrates continuous improvement of key areas: Stock Holding; Redundancy; Wastage; Cost; Functionality; Out of Stocks. • Support the Senior Purchasing Manager and Purchasing Manager to deliver industry leading packaging development, securing first market where possible and providing sustainable competitive advantage to UUK through continuous innovation.
• Support the Senior Purchasing Manager and Purchasing Manager to deliver purchasing strategies for key categories. As directed by the Senior Purchasing Manager (SPM) • Administer purchasing key performance indicators and variance analysis routines to drive performance and performance improvement. • Participate in negotiations of purchasing contracts or one offs. As directed by the SPM. • Support the management of material stocks to ensure write offs are kept to a minimum adopting an “I own the stock” mentality. • Support the use of management systems such as Microsoft Navision for live stock and stock to sales management. • Maintain standard costs and usages and assist in keeping bill of materials and UUK costing systems up to date and accurate. • Participate in joint customer and supplier improvement work streams. As directed by the SPM • Work from a continuous improvement mind set engaging with other functions to deliver measurable benefits that are logged and reported. • Administer systems which ensure that records of compliance to, legal, food safety, and ethical guidelines in particular: BRC manufacturing Standards, TESCO Manufacturing Standards, ETI base code as it applies to our suppliers, VALPAC requirements, and M&S How we do business guidance are maintained. As directed by the SPM • Deliver SMART objectives agreed with the SPM and participate constructively in regular performance review, and coaching from the SPM. • Assist in the management of systems to verify the quality of inbound goods purchased by your team against buying specifications. • Support the purchasing of other non-produce items such as: office equipment and consumables; work wear. As directed by the SPM. • Support with purchasing negotiation and tendering process in other business areas such as Agency Labour Provision, Transport and Logistics on an ad hoc bases. As directed by the SPM.
Person specification for the position of packaging buyer
• An understanding of Sourcing, Purchasing and Expediting within a FMCG business supplying major UK retailers. • An understanding of Flexibles, Punnets/Trays, Cardboard/Paper, Labels, Printing Consumables. • Working accurately under time constraints. • Key Knowledge & Training/Qualifications: • ERP systems such as Microsoft Navision. • Excel Spreadsheet creation and use. • Purchase order systems
• Demonstrates a flexible and positive approach to change. • Seeks first to understand and then to be understood. • Strong ownership of stocks demonstrated by engagement with commercial, production and warehouse team to proactively manage • Demonstrates a an enthusiasm for the role and work • A strong collaborative role model with an appropriate sense of urgency • More interested in doing what’s right for the business than being personally right • Accepts personal responsibility for the performance of their area and takes pride in that performance
Description : An opportunity has become available to join our clients chilled warehouse team in Spalding.
This role is for experienced warehouse order pickers and packers who have a track record of and accuracy, attention to detail, dedication and commitment.
The purpose of this role is to:
Receive, pick and consolidate customer orders, maintaining the flow of product in and out of the area as the days work dictates.
Carry out all tasks in a timely and efficient manner to ensure continuity of business.
You will need experience of working in a warehouse environment to apply for this role.
Experience of working towards deadlines in a busy, temperature controlled, pressurised environment whilst meeting and achieving deadlines is also a must.
The role requires you to be able to work well as a team as well as being self motivated to ensure that results are achieved whilst ensuring that the quality of your work and attention to detail is achieved at all times.
This position is a Temporary to Permanent role for the most loyal and dedicated members being taken on permanently by the company.
Description : Our Client in Spalding is looking for regular weekend workers to work in a chilled factory environment picking and packing products ready for dispatching, however daily duties may change as they like workers to be mulitskilled.
Hours are 8.00-16.30 every Saturday and Sunday, our client prefers continuity and this would be every weekend until further notice, possibly with more hours in the future.
Description : Our client based between Spalding and Boston is looking for a assembly operative to work in their warehouse doing engineering and electrical line work.
Experience not essential, but the ideal candidate should have a familiarity with working in an engineering environment as you will be required to have some knowledge of electrics or electrical engineering assembly.
The candidate must be reliable.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30.
Although this is a temporary position there is a possibility of being employed on a permanent contract upon successful completion of a trial period.
Sales and Procurement Co-ordinator Job Ref : J3470 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £22,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : A Procurement and Sales Co-ordniator is required to work for a Fresh Produce company in South Lincolnshire.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Procurement Team and Account Managers in the department.
The role is interested and varied and involves managing stocks from the point of purchase through to release to client and to achieve maximum performance to suppliers and customers involving all release and tracking paperwork.
Communicate is key to this role and product information will have to be given to all departments and customers.
Accountability is also part of the role and you have control of the stock input and sales spreadsheets so it is your responsibility to keep it up to date monitoring any changes and making adjustments where necessary.
If you want to find out more or would like the full job spec contact Integrity Plus Ltd and we will be happy to help
Artwork Co-ordinator Job Ref : J3437 Location : Bourne, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £25,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, based in Bourne is looking for an Artwork Co-ordinator to work in their busy offices.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the business for artwork origination liaising with the business, suppliers and retailers To manage the artwork process from pack copy, draft copy, printer copy and printed artwork to ensure accurate artwork is delivered on time.
• Excellent organisation skills – be able to prioritise workload in line with business needs • Work well under pressure • Good interpersonal skills – be able to build positive relationships with internal and external customers • Excellent communication skills • Good PC skills particularly MS Excel • Excellent attention to detail
• To liaise with the retailers, artwork house and business unit to ensure artwork is co-ordinated in line with the critical path. • To support the New Product Development process to achieve agreed launch dates by participating in meetings, managing artwork critical paths and highlighting exceptions to the business. • Raise purchase orders and monitor artwork origination costs highlighting any issues to line manager. • Control the live artwork tracker to ensure that an up to date point of reference exists for artwork progress. • To receive artwork files, distribute to the key stakeholders, collate feedback and communicate with the relevant arthouse in line with deadlines • To provide functional expertise for the business unit in relation to artwork management systems, providing advice and proactive support to colleagues and other functions. • Attend pre-artwork meetings, first print runs and wash-up meetings where necessary Maintain all relevant administration related to the Artwork process • Other duties as required to assist the technical team appropriate with the level of responsibility
Credit Controller Job Ref : J3432 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Boston based client is currently looking for a full time Credit Controller to join their team.
Working as part of the credit control team you need to be someone who thrives in a target driven, demanding environment. You will have exceptional inter-personal skills and a real customer-focused work ethic with a proven ability to handle customers in a calm, firm, fair and consistent manner. You will be respected by your colleagues throughout the business as someone who develops positive working relationships and who is prepared to make a difference to the business.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and driven to ‘get things right’. You will be able to demonstrate very high levels of accuracy and real attention to detail in the work that you do; consistently delivering against departmental and personal targets. You will have good numeracy skills and experience of working in a finance team. Your experience will have equipped you with transferable IT skills enabling you to quickly become proficient in the use of our company’s finance systems.
Your role as a credit controller provides essential support to the company’s finance function and your key duties will include: chasing overdue debt, maintenance of customer credit ledgers, performing financial reconciliation's and general finance-related administration tasks
• Hours 8.30am – 4.30pm (1/2 lunch)
• Holidays 20 days + Bank Holidays
• Salary Dependant on experience
- Customer service focussed – must be able to understand our varied customer base and be able to adapt approach/manner accordingly – large businesses as well as pubs and cafés - Ability to understand a variety of terms – payment on delivery as well as credit terms - Ability and confidence to think on their feet – e.g. we have a large number of payment on delivery accounts. - Must have a very good telephone manner – clear, concise and professional whilst also friendly - FMCG experience would be useful due to the speed and pace that is connected with this environment - Someone who can stay calm under pressure - Very organised - Sound Credit Control and Sales Ledger experience
Packaging Co-ordinator Job Ref : J3423 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £28,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Packaging Co-ordinator for our Spalding client.
Responsible to the Packhouse Manager.
Maintain ancillary stock database Maintain and publish a list of standard packaging charges by product Keep the Packhouse Manager and Production Supervisors fully appraised as to packaging requirements. Liaise with account managers for promotional production scheduling Assist with maintaining packaging stocks and re-ordering when necessary.
The person must be experienced in a similar industry and must also have packaging experience.
Central Administrator Job Ref : J3404 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £16,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit a Central Administrator for our Spalding based FMCG client.
Working on a continental 2-2-3 system 07.00 - 19.00, your role will include:
• Processing all orders from EDI upload through to vehicle despatch accurately. • Accurately book all required transport. • Reconcile haulage invoices & queries. • Produce all relevant delivery paperwork specific to each customer.
Due to the requirement to work at various sites it would be advantageous to have your own transport.
The ideal candidate will have experience with using EDI systems and also Data Entry skills.
If you feel that you have the skills for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Account Manager - Sales Job Ref : J3459 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Boston based client is a privately owned business established for over 30 years, supplying a diverse customer base including grocery, high street, e-tailers, resellers and international distributors with a combination of private label and branded products.
Due to the future growth plans and extended product range, the business is looking for a talented Account Manager to join the existing sales team.
The successful candidate will • Report to the Head of Retail and take full account management responsibility for a number of grocery, high street, e-tail and reseller accounts. The account base will be defined in line with the successful candidates skills and experience. • Have worked with both private label and branded products • Have P&L accountability and sales forecasting experience • Conduct range changes, create and implement promotional plans • Maximize the revenue of your accounts • Maintain and grow strong relationships with your customers • Work closely with production, buying, logistics and graphic design teams. • Attend all UK and International tradeshows as required • A significant part of the role involves new business development
The Person • Have experience managing grocery and/or high street retailers • Strong commercial acumen used to interpreting and using dales data • Strong influencing and relationship building ability • Creative thinker with a can do attitude who is able to work at pace • A proven track record in new business would be a distinct advantage • Experience in working with European retailers would be an advantage but not essential
The role would suit a Key Account or Junior Account Manager looking to take the next steps in their career with a progressive company. The position is office based with extensive travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas.
Accounts Assistant Job Ref : J3458 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Boston based client is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them in their busy Accounts department.
Reporting to the Accountant, the role entails supporting the Accountant and the Accounts Team to ensure the smooth running of the business.
The successful candidate will have: · Experience of working with Sage software · Good analytical and reporting skills · Flexibility in their work · Accountancy qualifications and experience to AAT level 3 · Good computer literacy including the use of Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc · Experience of working within an accounts environment · Ability to multitask · Good attention to detail
This is a full time permanent position, for which we offer an attractive salary, a professional working environment and the opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company.
Description : Our Boston based client is looking for a Secretarial Administrative Assistant to work in their busy office.
For the right person this is a good opportunity to grow with our expanding company and be part of a great forward thinking professional team.
Must be of smart appearance and have good communication and interpersonal skills. The person must be flexible, adaptable, well organised, be willing to learn and be prepared to work hard and consistently deliver to timescales.
You must have a good telephone manner, be Microsoft Office competent and have good administration skills.
This person will work very closely with our Managing Director and Company Secretary but be able to deal with staff and customers at all levels. While support and assistance will be provided they must be able to work independently when required.
Duties will include:
Dealing with telephone calls from clients, organise quotes/repairs, attending & take minutes of meetings, prepare budgets, complete solicitor enquiries, prepare brochures and Heads of Agreements.
Traffic Operative Job Ref : J3424 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £20,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Spalding based client are currently looking to recruit a Transport Operator to join their busy team. You need to be enthusiastic, energetic and willing to learn quickly. This role is suitable for a recent Graduate looking for a start to an excellent career path.
Responsible for the daily planning of Company and/or third party resources. Effectively managing vehicle utilisation and ensuring drivers are given clear and precise instructions. Ensuring that all service levels are met cost effectively and within the constraints of drivers hours and H & S regulations.
The role-holder will be required to be responsible for and undertake the following tasks: • Ensuring that all elements of the job are effectively communicated to drivers and sub-contractors. • To plan the effective utilisation of drivers, vehicles, sub-contractors and agencies ensuring that all Company sites are fully considered when doing so. • Ensure that all drivers are working within a safe environment and follow driver hours regulations. • Close liaison with other operators and team leaders to discuss efficiencies and agreed operational practices. • To assist in the control of equipment, ensuring that customer requirements are met and recorded. • Effectively manage the balance between own fleet and sub contract requirements, identifying and suggesting any areas for improvement
Educated to A-level and ideally Graduate standard Able to work to challenging deadlines in a pressurised environment Excellent planning and organisational skills Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised Proficiency in Word and Excel
Shift Supervisor Job Ref : J3417 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £28,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking for a Shift Supervisor to work in their Spalding distribution centre
You will be responsible for the operation on a 08.00 - 17.00, 5 from 7 shift, which will include every other weekend.
The successful candidate will be fulfilling a role and shift which is new to the business and will have the opportunity to build their own team and shape business processes, with accountability for:-
• Ensuring that all production complies with Health and Safety legislation. • Following and enforcing business processes and procedures. • Building a skilled and motivated team who are capable of delivering the future growth of our business. • GMP and hygiene when on shift. • Completion of daily production plan. • Setting up factory for the next day’s production. • Completion of daily / weekly site stock takes. • Delivering against agreed KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate
• Good levels of computer literacy (MS office) • Ability to use an operational business system such as a WMS • The ability to lead and develop a successful team • Having delivered on targets within a fast paced environment
Description : Our rapidly growing client based in Spalding is looking for a stock controller to join their team, based on a temp-perm contract.
Based on a 40 hour week working over 4 days, 10 hours a day. They are set shifts Friday - Monday. This will be a late shift, 2pm-midnight at the latest to meet the needs of the business
Experience necessary but this company also requires all applicants to be genuine, loyal and determined to make a difference and thrive.
Hand held scanner experience is a plus and working within a food factory environment.
Hygiene Section Team Leader - Nights Job Ref : J3320 Location : Bourne, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are seeking an enthusiastic Hygiene Section Team Leader to work for our client in Bourne.
Hours of work are 18.00 - 06.00 working on a 4 on 4 off shift.
Your main responsibilities will be to Lead and manage a team of up to 30 hygiene operatives across the shift
You should have:
• Good IT skills • Some experience of working within a hygiene/industrial cleaning team • Ability to lead and develop a team up to 30 people • Strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills • Ability to communicate and influence own team peers and up to Operations Manager
If you feel that you have the skills to fill this position or would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled Assembly Operative Job Ref : J3455 Location : Donington Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our client based between Boston and Spalding is looking for an experienced assembly operative working in a wood manufacturing warehouse.
The ideal applicant will have experience with working in a similar environment,
Hours are Monday to Friday 7am- 5pm
Duties will include working in the assembly areas, completing sashes for windows, glass fitting, painting, finishing products to a very high standard.
This work is physical.
The client is only seeking people to apply to have wood work experience.
Production Supervisor Job Ref : J3468 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £23,650.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Spalding based client is looking to fill a vacancy for a Production Supervisor to work in their busy packhouse. The successful post holder will be responsible for:
• The day to day running of the Production area ensuring that the most efficient production is achieved within a safe working environment • Working within the systems that will ensure 100% traceability of each product line during packing • Ensuring Product is packed according to Quality Management procedures in line with customer specifications • Ensuring that all paperwork is controlled in the active environment • Controlling the use of labour within the Production area.
Applicants must: • Be able to demonstrate a proactive and flexible attitude to work, adopting a ‘hands on’ approach. • Demonstrate a good level of understanding of the Fresh Produce Industry • Have effective communication skills and be sufficiently numerate. • Be able to manage and work as part of a team as well as independently when required • Pay meticulous attention to detail and be a logical thinker • Possess competent PC skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Preference would be given to the post holder who has:- • An understanding of HACCP and BRC global standards • Previous first line management experience within the Fresh Produce Industry.
Machine Operative Job Ref : J3469 Location : Grantham, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our Client based near Grantham is looking for an experienced member to join their factory team.
The ideal candidate must be experienced within a food factory environment.
Experience should also include:
Food background experience Line operative work Machine Operative work Labelling experience Packaging experience Shift work Machine maintenance experience Setting up of machines Admin and paperwork completion Health and safety proficient excellent communication and writing skills
Health and Safety is paramount in this type of environment and the ideal candidate must have a high level of knowledge in this area.
Hours of work are Monday - Fridays 2pm-10pm. very occasional weekends
The company are offering an excellent pay packager with 21 days holidays plus bank holidays.
Our Client is offering an excellent salary for this position