Description : A great new company in South Lincolnshire are looking for a Sales Manager to join the senior management team with the objective of growing and improving their business.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of Technical Sales within the components industry, someone who has an electrical bias for sales would also be of interest. Also someone who has experience of developing applications and tailoring the products to client needs with engineers (as well as the commercial competence to negotiate with buyers at blue chip companies) are pre-requisites for this position.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the company’s Sales and Marketing activity, new customer development and existing customer relationship development. To support this they will be part of the Management Team responsible for developing and implementing the Company’s strategy.
This role will be the first point of contact with a customer and must reflect the professionalism and customer focus that must permeate the business if it is to be successful. They must liaise regularly and effectively with other parts of the business such as quality, production and purchasing; they will work particularly closely with the technical team who produce quotations, prototypes, etc.
A package including company car and commensurate salary (negotiable) accompany this position.
Technical Engineer Job Ref : J3846 Location : Donington Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Engineer to work for our prestigious client, a family run business based between Boston and Spalding. This company uses the latest manufacturing techniques, machinery and continuous improvement methods to ensure our products are a step ahead of the competition.
Due to ever growing workload and expansion they are looking for an outstanding individual to join their technical department.
The successful candidate will be proficient with AutoCAD, with an ability to adapt quickly to bespoke software packages. They will be interested in manufacturing methods especially CNC machining with keen eye for design and good attention to detail.
A good problem solving ethic with the capability to think for themselves and work to tight deadlines is essential.
An understanding of Inventor & Revit would be a benefit.
The role requires the day to day use of standard Microsoft office products so therefore a high level of understanding of these would be expected.
Product Manager Job Ref : J3848 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £30,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking to recruit a Stock Manager with experience of citrus fruits.
Your main responsibilities will be:
•To be responsible for the management of all lime stock on a daily basis and working with the quality/product manager with up to 6 containers of fruit arriving per week. •Ensuring 100% stock accuracy/booking in of arrivals on system & associated packing costs/daily communication with customers/assist in planning of lime production and efficiencies. •Attention to detail is paramount, timely & punctual, numerate, computer system literate, good computer skills.
This is a crucial role for the company and the working week would ideally be Tuesday – Saturday.
Description : Our client is looking to start a fork lift truck driver with the possibility of a permanent job on successful completion of trial period, They would also be looking for someone with experience who would be able to step up to the challenge if needed into a teamleader position.
Applicants should have a current counterbalance fork lift truck licence and have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a busy fresh produce environment.
Duties will include loading and unloading lorries, stacking produce on pallets and loading lines.
Some non fork lift work will be needed with picking of orders and various other tasks and may require lifting of heavy objects.
Description : Our Client is looking for two Handyman/Gardeners to work on their large site in Spalding.
Working 5 from 7 on a day shift (07.00 -15.00) your role will be to ensure the cleanliness of the site at all times as well as to work in other departments as and when required.
The gardener must be able to work under their own initiative and have the ability to operate a variety of MHE and gardening equipment. The gardener will be making decisions on their own on a daily basis.
The Gardener must adhere to strict H&S standards.
This is a physical role, the applicant must be fit and agile with a degree of stamina and muscular dexterity.
Job Title: Yardener
Always ensuring these duties is completed in line with Company policies and standard operating procedures, including PPE, Food Safety, Health and Safety, ‘clean as you go’ and ‘Good Manufacturing Practices’.
Must Haves: The ability to pass, as a minimum, entry level English requirements Ability to undertake food safety qualification Right to work documentation Fit and able to carry out duties in line with OH requirements Have a flexible approach to work and hours Ability to understand and adhere to health and safety requirements
Role Accountabilities:: 1 Sign out equipment for use throughout the shift. Complete start up sheets for Tractor/Pressure Washer 2 Walk round designated yard areas and pick up any rubbish for correct disposal. 3 Check levels of fuel in powered tools and fill as required. 4 Sweep the pallet and tray compounds, tidy trays, collating white pallets for collection using pump truck as required. 5 Complete and record a weekly count of all pallets in the compound. 6 Pressure wash external floor areas/signage
7 Offer labour support to Gardener when “heavy lift” work is undertaken
Receptionist Job Ref : J3875 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, based between Boston and Spalding is looking to expand their team by recruiting a Front of House person to work in their newly developed offices.
You will be the first point of contact for any visitors and be responsible all aspects for handling Front of House duties, which will include arranging refreshments for meetings and some general administration work. It will also be your responsibility to keep the area clean and tidy.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday.
Multi Skilled Engineer Job Ref : J3686 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, a FMCG company in Spalding are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer on a 4 on 4 off night shift.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor the main purpose of your job will be to use both mechanical and electrical engineering skills / knowledge to maintain and enhance the performance of plant and equipment. Provide first class, flexible support to production requirements and factory services at all time. Train and develop production staff to deliver their first line maintenance objectives. Identify and develop projects.
• Time served apprenticeship or equivalent • Recognised engineering qualifications • Previous maintenance experience – manufacturing environment preferable • Advanced understanding of PLC & computer programming and data acquisition • Competent electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills • Self managing - Must be able to work under own supervision or as part of a team • Flexible working attitude. • Sound communication / training skills with ability to apply these when under pressure • Ability to work alongside people with diverse skills and understanding • Methodical record keeping is essential
• Knowledge of 17th Edition • Pneumatics qualification or training. • Experience of steam distribution systems.
• Comply with SHE and all statutory Safety, Health and Environment requirements. • Ensure accurate & timely records are entered / recorded of all work carried out, root causes of failures and of spares / consumables used. • Ensure engineering downtime is accurately logged, monitor repair times, and find new methods / procedures to reduce these. • Ensure operating and maintenance manuals, diagnostic instructions and special tools are readily available to all engineering staff. • Provide engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment. • Respond / assist / investigate cause of a factory Fire Alarm / Evacuation as requested by the incident controller / engineering / production management team. • Ensuring that all H&S procedures, engineering best practices are adhered to at all times.
Description : Our client based near Boston is looking to recruit an experienced QA to work within their FMCG packhouse. You must have previous experience in the fresh produce industry.
To ensure all records and shelf life are up to date. To maintain quality per customer specification. To check scales on line daily. To prepare samples for customers and any other duties the Quality Assurance Manager may request.
To check all packaging and products on each line at the start of production, in accordance with the Company's quality control policy. Any abnormalities should be reported immediately to the Line Leader.
To check the label, to ensure that it is correct for the customer concerned. It's colour, sell-by date, clarity of information, country of origin, weight marking, bar code, supplier code, etc must all be correct, with the barcode clear and able to be scanned.
Ensure all of the company’s policies and procedures are maintained and enforced, including, but not exclusively, those relating to computing, food safety and quality, health and safety (including reporting accidents and incidents), fire, hygiene, protective clothing, employment of disabled people, discrimination, ethical trading, site security, data protection, smoking, allergens, environmental, carbon reduction and personal medicines.
To ensure that all quality control weighing equipment is checked in accordance with the weighing check procedure and entered accordingly in the weighing equipment check record.
To ensure that all QA equipment is maintained and used in the correct manner, and returned to the appropriate storage point at the close of shift.
Description : Our client, a large FMCG company in Spalding are looking to recruit a Team Leader on a 14.00 – 22.00 shift, predominantly working Monday - Friday.
Working alongside another Team Leader your role is to support the Department Manager in both the High and Low Care areas of the factory.
The main accountabilities for this role will be:
•Health & Safety - To encourage a safe working environment for all employees in their area by supporting and enforcing standards as set out in the Group Health and Safety policy. •Quality Standards -Ensure team are performing to quality standards in terms of GMP, food safety, product quality and presentation and housekeeping. •Performance Management -Manage performance and attendance of the team including first level formal written disciplinary action, performance review, absence management (including return to work procedures) •Training & Development - Ensure that operatives are coached and trained in all aspects of their role, including health and safety and food safety standards and quality procedures. •NPD - Participate in NPD processes and production trials where required to ensure that they run successfully •Continuous Improvement - Manage improvement activities including KPIs, waste management and production control processes and associated administration and record keeping. •Adherence to Plan through Team - Ensure that their team are correctly deployed and are performing to standards in adherence to the plan. Manage breaks and the shift changeover process to ensure it does not disrupt productivity and workflow •Communication - Ensure mechanisms are in place and supported to provide effective communication, upwards, downwards and sideways •Recruitment - In conjunction with HR participate in staff recruitment processes and induction. •Administration - Carry out necessary administrative tasks and produce data / reports as required including DWOR, T&A, holiday management and any other relevant data
Production Operative Job Ref : J3837 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion our Spalding based client is looking to recruit a Production Operative to work in their busy packing facility.
This position involves using a range of equipment efficiently and effectively according to protocols, procedures and safe systems of work, under supervision of team leaders . Key Responsibilities
• Work under guidance of Team Leader and/ or Head of Department to ensure best use of materials and best product • Carry out tasks, according to Microsoft Dynamic NAV diary list and schedule, maintain inventory and apply products according to NAV task instructions and protocols • Complete daily safety checks on fork lifts and other mechanical equipment as required • Take responsibility for keeping working areas clean and tidy and follow Health and Safety guidelines. Make suggestions for safer working practices. • Assist with any other reasonable request in order to fulfil business and/ or production requirements
• English and Maths GCSEs or equivalent • Forklift license (preferred) but full training will be given • PA1 and PA11 qualifications (preferred) but full training will be given
• Experience working in production environment • Experience working in agriculture is desirable
• Ability to operate a range of production equipment • Able to handle routine tasks and procedures • Communication skills • Collaboration skills • Planning and organizing skills • Good attention to detail • Good literacy and numeracy skills • Computer literate • Equally capable of working alone or as part of a team • Ability to remain calm and focused when working under pressure
• Someone who is reliable and punctual • Someone who understands the company values and proactively tries to live by them at work • Someone who is interested in continuous improvement and making processes as efficient and cost effective as possible • Someone who takes health and safety seriously • Someone with a flexible approach to working hours to suit production/ work demands • A physically fit individual who is able to apply themselves to a demanding work environment • This role may require some business travel in the UK. A full driving licence is desirable
Line Leader Job Ref : J3849 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £25,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Line Leader to work for our client, a FMCG based close to Boston.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of leading a team for at least 6 months, have strong communication skills and previous experience of working in food manufacturing.
The duties for the role are as follows:
• Ensure all KPI's are met • Training new staff • Work to strict deadlines • Strong supervisory skills