Head of Category Marketing and Insight Job Ref : J3533 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £55,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Spalding client is looking for a Head of Category Marketing and Insight to be based in their Spalding office.
This post reports to Head of Marketing & Business Development
This role has three direct reports: • Category Marketing Manager • Consumer Marketing Manager • Marketing Assistant
• Responsible for the managing, implementation and reporting of the marketing budget respective to the Category Marketing and Insight sector. • Develop and lead the Category Marketing and Insight Team in line with the business strategy. • Lead the Category Marketing and Insight Team to proactively deliver market leading intelligence, interpretation and inspiring innovation. • Develop and lead the execution of the category marketing strategy in line with the business development strategy of the business, customers, shoppers and branding plans. • Deputise both internally and externally for the Head of Marketing & Business Development as required. • Proactive role in the selection and management of third party marketing relationships, including service providers (encompassing data providers) and agencies. • Support the business as directed with respect to key business and customer projects encompassing the company product portfolio and sites. • Motivate, manage and develop the Category Marketing and Insight Team. • Assist with the development and management of key brands within the group portfolio. • Develop and manage senior category marketing relationships with customers, both existing and new to deliver a strategically advantageous position for the business.
• Support and assist the Head of Marketing and Business Development to define and develop the marketing strategy in line with the overall future business direction. • Lead the Category Marketing and Insight Team in undertaking the “Category Development Champion” role for key customers. • Develop, procure and manage the intelligence needs of the business to ensure the Category plans can be developed with a content which is rich in breadth and depth. • Lead provoking innovative ‘out of the box’ thinking, taking the lead where appropriate to key product areas in the NPD and varietal development process. • Facilitate commercial team workshops and meetings in the development of customer business plans. • Management of the marketing budget respective to the Category Marketing and Insight sector. • Represent the Category Marketing and Insight Team at relevant management meetings. • Assist in the delivery of Business Development and Implementation projects in line with company strategies. • Support the Commercial Executives to develop strategic customer relationships and marketing plans designed to deliver an advantageous trading position. • Provide customer facing support for customer meetings at a senior level. • Deputise for other managers within the Marketing and Business Development Department as required. • To be aware of your own responsibilities for Health & Safety and to follow the Company’s Health & Safety Policy at all times. • Attend customer and supplier meetings (UK and abroad) as required to support strategy and objectives. • Conduct all business and communication, internally and externally, in line with written company policies and in a way that promotes a positive image of the company at all times
PERSON SPECFICATION FOR THE POSITION OF HEAD OF CATEGORY MARKETING AND INSIGHT
Mandatory competencies and criteria:
• Highly motivated individual • Degree or equivalent level qualification and or experience within the FMCG (fresh food) sector of a customer facing lead account management role • Good interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and positively influence other teams and individuals whether inside or outside the company. • Ability to develop constructive working relationships with team members, customers and professional bodies • Ability to determine business needs • Competence in the use of ICT tools – Excel, Word & Power point. • Good written and verbal communication abilities • Strong planning and organisational skills • Presentation competencies ~ ability to present information and proposals in a logical convincing manner. • Good numerical forecasting ability and analytical skills to develop a thorough understanding of business management information and the ability to use it to make sound business decisions • Capability to research and analyse information • Ability to use initiative • Ability to prioritise • Ability to manage and develop the team • Relevant business experience to the sector in developing a role as the ‘go to’ person for leading category intelligence • Up to date knowledge of the retail market place. • Good working understanding of market data & market insight tools including experience of both Qualitative & Quantitative research. • Practical knowledge of retailer information systems. • Highly development influencing skills and experience of negotiating on a day to day basis with customers. • Experience of numerous top grocery retailers in a leading role. • Experience of advising managers at all levels on complex and sensitive business matters • Smart appearance • Experience of successful corporate and product brand development and management • Ability to work independently and as part of a team • Ability to stay calm when negotiating and under pressure • Able to work flexible and unsocial hours when required • Able to travel in the UK and abroad as required • “Can do approach” • Project Management experience and delivery • Experience of both B2B and B2C marketing plan development and delivery • Category specific knowledge from within the food sector
Head of Research and Development Job Ref : J3400 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring our client is looking to appoint a Head of R&D, reporting to the Managing Director, to work at our head office site in Spalding. This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of their business.
• To lead and manage all R&D activities including breeding, trials, seed production and research contracts. • To develop strategies for R&D and ensure they meet the overall company strategy. • Set up relevant costing and budgetary control measures. • Maintain and build our close working relationships with our key partners.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• A proven track record in a similar role. • Leadership experience and good networking abilities. • Success in plant breeding. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. • They will be qualified to at least degree level with good experience of vegetable plant breeding techniques and the industry. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so • applicants must have a valid UK drivers license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance.
Manager Job Ref : J3527 Location : Peterborough Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £30,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Client near Peterborough are looking for a Factory/Production Manager for their facility on a Permenant basis.
the shift pattern will be 5 working days out of 7 including weekends if needed to meet the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate must have experience in a supervisory/management position with proven track record of meeting KPI'S, managing a production team and improving efficiencies.
Must haves: Management experience Team building and management experience Manufacturing experience in meat products Able to meet deadlines Able to increase Productivity.
The company offers an attractive salary and room for progression.
Head of Supply Chain Job Ref : J3500 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £70,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, a highly respected employer in the Spalding area is look to recruit a Head of Supply Chain to work for their company.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
• Responsible to the UK Board to define and develop the Logistics, Dry Goods Procurement, Sales and Operational Planning and Fulfilment Strategies to meet the needs of the overall business strategy and development.
• Implement Supply Chain best practices, protocols and procedures within the organisation and lead the Operations team to deliver the strategy.
• Deliver professional Supply Chain support to the Business aligned to the business strategy, that;
o Business and customer focussed o ensures excellence in business governance, regulatory and customer compliance o ensures the delivery and maintenance of full and accurate financial performance o consistency in performance, output, values and ethics across multiple sites o labour relations, moral and motivation are achieved in line with Company practice o designed to legally protect the business o the Health and Safety, and hygiene standards for the business are identified, implemented and reported upon as an when required
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a relevant system needs across the business and support the drive for continuous improvement in systems delivery
• Responsible for the researching, preparation and development of the Supply Chain budget, combined with interim updates as required in conjunction and aligned to overall business budget.
• Reporting and updating the Board in a timely manner on business activity and performance from an operational perspective. • Ensure that all protocols and procedures in relation to anti-corruption are instigated within the areas where purchase decisions for consumables and materials are made.
• Direct all members of the Supply Chain teams in delivering a given strategy
• Support and advise the Board in the review of Supply Chain developments
• Plan and project mange the implementation of business initiatives, events, mobilisations and integrations of new businesses
• Preparation and dissemination of management accounting information and relevant KPI’s to ensure performance monitoring and prudent decision making at all levels. • Champion cost control throughout the Supply Chain areas of the business, challenging all levels of management when required
• Direct the Supply Chain team in such a way that the business is compliant and the needs of all regulatory bodies are met on time
• Ensure the effective implementation of all policies relating to bribery and corruption, monitor adherence through contract negotiation
• Develop multi-skilled teams that are fit for purpose
• Determine and implement relevant and effective authority levels throughout the business
• Champion and drive a “Lean Manufacturing” approach to the production of goods on all sites
• Build a close working relationship with Customer operational teams to keep the business at the fore of opportunities and ahead of customers’ needs
PERSON SPECFICATION FOR THE POSITION OF HEAD OF OPERATIONS
a) Mandatory competencies and criteria. The post holder must:
• Substantial Senior management experience in an appropriate industry sector • Proven track record in senior Supply Chain Roles • Solid generalist and change management experience • Strong influencing skills at all levels. • Broad understanding of ERP and Business Intelligence systems • Sales and Operational Planning capabilities within volatile demand supply chains • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Ability to identify opportunity for improvement, quantify and measure performance benefits • Strong commitment to continuing professional development • Pride and perseverance to deliver “best in class” performances • Experience of defining and delivering Supply Chain strategy and input in systems strategies to support operations • Demonstrable ability to create and implement plans across multiple sites and roles • Experience of developing succession and resource planning • Ability to motivate and develop individuals at a senior level • Ability to form solid working relationships, garnering respect, with Group Headquarters • Strong planning and organisational skills • Broad-based customer network, demonstrable operational interaction with the business’s customers • Strong customer service skills and interpersonal skills • Extensive experience of logistics with the UK retailer supply chain • Highly developed influencing skills • Strong ability to research and analyse information • Ability to deal with complex issues and resolve in the most appropriate manner whilst working within any known restraints • Cost awareness • A “can do” approach • Have experience of working in a fast moving industry where volumes will fluctuate on a seasonal basis • Have previous extensive experience of managing and budget planning • Consistency of approach to labour matters with a strong value and ethics base
b) Desirable competencies and criteria.
• Recognised external relevant qualifications • Have experience of working with a multi-site business
In return the company are able to offer an exceptional package, including Car Allowance, Private Healthcare and Company Pension.
Head of Vegatable Sales Job Ref : J3503 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring, we seek a Head of Vegetable Sales to work at our head office site in Spalding. This new position will play a vital role in the continued growth of our business.
• Fully develop, implement and deliver a strategy for vegetable sales and marketing and meet financial targets. • Manage, motivate and lead a team to ensure all staff are competent and able to achieve their maximum potential. • Ensure the vegetable sales team is abreast of strategic developments in the sector and continually review internal activities and external environment to create efficiencies, effectiveness and exploit opportunities.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• Experience of at least one major area of relevance: horticultural seeds or fresh produce, crop production, trials and/or breeding. • Significant experience of working in sales/marketing, developing and managing key accounts and suppliers. • Experience in motivating and managing teams. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. They will hold a degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent by experience. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so applicants must have a valid UK driver’s license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience.
• Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance. A company car will also be provided.
Packaging Manager Job Ref : J3514 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £60,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Blue Chip FMCG client are looking to recruit an experienced Packaging Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to proactively seek and deliver new packing solutions for our client, working closing with businesses and building customer relationships, ultimately demonstrating that our client is the 1st choice for packaging innovation.
• Institute of Packaging / Packaging Design qualification
• Science and Material knowledge • Own Label Experience • Retail and Customer experience • Independent self-starter who can also lead and work as part of a team
• Expertise in packaging • Commercially aware • Packaging Technologist History • Leadership Role Experience • The flexibility to operate across business units and those business units • The ability to manage multiple projects • Well developed written and oral communication skills • Gravitas and authority: the ability to communicate and influence at all business levels both internally and externally • Innovative and creative whilst adept at providing practical solutions
• Flexible on Location • Multi site
Category Marketing Manager Job Ref : J3501 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £45,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Spalding based client is looking for an experienced Category Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis working Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30.
Key Objectives: • Accountable for the collation, analysis, reporting and presentation of all external market data for the business • Deliver market leading understanding of market intelligence, interpretation and inspiring innovation • Investigate and analyse both qualitative and quantitative data that is pertinent to the category, tasks and projects • Manage retail prices, promotional and photographic data bases. To incorporate all these components to build the complete retail picture with targeted insight commentary • Support the ‘Business Development Manager’ in delivering key business and customer projects encompassing the client’s group product portfolio.
Operational Tasks: • Undertake the “Category Development Champion” role on a minimum of 3 key retail accounts and range of product areas • Ensure the efficient and correct delivery of key market data sources to the business with multi-faceted insight lead interpretation and clear suggested action based plans as a result • Participate and lead where appropriate in the preparation of data and presentations with the objective of supporting business reviews and proposals. • Support all colleagues by providing all forms of data in numerical or visual form as deemed appropriate • Closely liaise with all external sources involved in the comparative shop and market data sources to ensure the best coverage of the market at all times • Participate proactively provoking innovative ‘out of the box’ thinking, taking the lead where appropriate to key product areas in supporting the NPD and varietal launches including establishing the market positioning, ranging, packaging, merchandising with a balanced commercially focussed end plan. • Assist the Head of Business Development and Marketing in delivering business strategies and development projects
Person Specification: Mandatory - • Degree level qualification /equivalent or specific category marketing management experience of a minimum of three years • Accomplished lead role for at least one of the top grocery retailers • Experience of both B2B and B2C marketing plan development, negotiation and delivery • Relevant business knowledge to the sector in developing a role as the ‘go to’ person for leading category intelligence • Wide knowledge and appreciation of the retail market place
Desirable - • Experience of brand marketing • Category specific knowledge • M&S experience
To a view a full job description please send your CV.
QA Auditor - Nights Job Ref : J3507 Location : Bourne, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £28,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client a Blue Chip FMCG company based in Bourne are looking to recruit a QA Auditor to work in their busy factory.
Reporting to the QA Supervisor/Manager the main purpose of this role will be to audit, monitor and evaluate quality systems and procedures and provide technical support for the operational teams while maintaining and promoting technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirements
•To understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing recurrence of non conformance against these standards •To audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions •To ensure all product testing, organoleptic, micro and chemical, is carried out according to the agreed schedule and in line with customer codes of practice. •To complete micro testing against specific schedules or requests and assist the QA Supervisor/QA Manager carry out full investigations including traceability for all out of specs results and customer complaints •To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the QA Supervisor/Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and pre requisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and traceability. To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control •To support NPD trials and product launches, managing micro testing and product life assessment to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard •With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs •To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to heath, safety and the environment
This position is on a 4 on 4 off basis, with the start times changing on a 3 month rota, between 05.00 / 06.00 / 07.00.
Intake QC Job Ref : J3522 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £19,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client in Spalding require a full time QC for their expanding warehouse in Spalding.
Based on a 4 on 4 off rota.
The QC will be based on intake and must be computer literate and be able to communicate effective.
The ideal applicant will be patient and flexible, have excellent attention to detail and be dedicated and motivated.
This is a very physical role and the applicant could be based over several sites in the Spalding Area
Description : Our Client in Spalding is looking for regular weekend workers to work in a chilled factory environment picking and packing products ready for dispatching, however daily duties may change as they like workers to be mulitskilled.
Hours are 8.00-16.30 every Saturday and Sunday, our client prefers continuity and this would be every weekend until further notice, possibly with more hours in the future.
Description : Our client near Sleaford is looking to recruit a new member to their QA team.
Based in the factory you will be responsible for testing and checking of our products to ensure that they meet or exceed customer quality standards.
Hours are on shifts, 6am to 2pm and 2pm till 10pm with overtime as and when required, we sometimes do ask for the hours to be extended to run until midnight and we also ask for weekend working which we will need cover, there will also be a day shift 8am to 4pm, three week rota.
Your Skills: You must have clear and concise communication skills. Be computer literate and be able to work to tight deadlines. You must have an eye for detail, and be able to record information accurately and at speed. Be motivated to maintain high standards. Must be able to work both on own initiative and as a member of a team. A good standard of personal hygiene. Good oral and written communication skills are required and paperwork to be completed and signed off where necessary. At all times adhere to the company food hygiene and Health and Safety policy. Experience of a similar role, but training is available to the right candidate. Due to our location the candidate will need own transport.
Description : Our client is seeking two enthusiastic and self-motivated Ground Workers, with experience of working with concrete.
The successful candidates must have previous experience of carrying out the following duties.
• Loading and unloading tools and materials from a 3.5 tonne flat bed tipper truck. • Lifting a petrol engine cement mixer off and on to the truck
Experience of using power tools
• A large angle grinder powered by a petrol engine • A cement mixer • A concrete breaker tool • Cordless power tools
• Experience of and the proven ability to batch materials in the correct ratio to produce a consistent mix of concrete that achieves the required strength and finished quality • Previous experience of laying concrete material • Use of hand tools to achieve the desired surface finish Basic formwork • Candidates will have the skills to cut and install basic formwork edges to support the wet concrete mix whilst it dries in position.. The use of premixed cold tarmac • Prepare potholes in tarmac roadways to garages to receive tarmac repair
Collecting bulk waste.
• Collecting construction related and bulk domestic house hold items for transporting and disposal by transfer into skips.
• The successful candidates will be required to follow basic verbal and written instructions and any plans to achieve the required outcome. • An ability to think through and find solutions to minor technical problems encountered during the course of carrying out concrete repairs.
• Candidates must have a current driving license with no endorsements
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
• Candidates will be required to provide evidence that they have undergone a recent DBS check.
The agency appointments will be subject to an interview and will be initially for a period of 13 weeks.
Description : An opportunity has become available to join our clients chilled warehouse team in Spalding.
This role is for experienced warehouse order pickers and packers who have a track record of and accuracy, attention to detail, dedication and commitment.
The purpose of this role is to:
Receive, pick and consolidate customer orders, maintaining the flow of product in and out of the area as the days work dictates.
Carry out all tasks in a timely and efficient manner to ensure continuity of business.
Complete quality assurance checks
As one of the key roles within our business, you will ensure that our Customers receive the correct goods as they have ordered, at excellent quality. In addition you will check the documentation to ensure that it matches the boxes that are despatched from the warehouse and communicating any issues immediately with the necessary people within the warehouse.
You will need experience of working in a warehouse environment to apply for this role.
Experience of working towards deadlines in a busy, temperature controlled, pressurised environment whilst meeting and achieving deadlines is also a must.
The role requires you to be able to work well as a team as well as being self motivated to ensure that results are achieved whilst ensuring that the quality of your work and attention to detail is achieved at all times.
Hours of work are Days Monday to Friday 5 from 7 shift pattern working every other weekend with a degree of flexibility required in order to meet the demands of the business during peak periods.
This position is a Temporary to Permanent role for the most loyal and dedicated members being taken on permanently by the company.
Description : Our Client based near Stamford are looking for Mechanical and electrical assembly operatives to work in there manufacturing warehouse.
Based on a temp-contract basis.
The ideal candidates will have come from a mechanical assembly background, but full training is provided.
A keen eye for detail, steady hand but speed and accuracy are essential.
Training hours are 6am-2pm then going to 12pm-8pm.
All applicant will undergo a test before interview stages commence.
The Production Operative will ensure the necessary quantity and quality of work are produced in line with the daily programme requirements using the tools and resources available to him/her. Reporting directly to the Line Leader the Production Operative has responsibility to report any problems, issues or concerns in a timely manner and help determine solutions and fixes to enable minimum delays to production. Key Responsibilities: • complete necessary quantity of work within a given shift • be responsible for the quality of own work • understand documentation and the need to keep it up-to-date in terms of quality monitoring and traceability • be flexible and willing to learn new tasks and methods of manufacture • work within a team, and as part of a team to maximise efficiency and throughput
Description : Our client based in March, Cambridgeshire requires a temporary HR Administrator to cover a one month period of temporary work.
Duties will involve HR Administration, constructing and sending letters and using Word and Excel. You will also will be required to sit in on "one to one" meetings and produce meeting notes for distribution. Other duties will include general correspondence, processing fit notes and holiday requests etc.
Quite often the role will be stand alone so it is important that the person we recruit has previous HR Administration experience and is used to working on their own.
Hours of work are 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday for up to one month, possibly longer.
Salary pro rata £17,500 - £18,000 Hourly rate from £8.71 per hour depending on experience.
Description : My client is looking for a HR Officer, ideally with Employee Relations experience to work in their busy Spalding office.
• CIPD Qualified • Proven track record in delivering high quality generalist HR service in a fast paced environment. • Capable of managing complex discipline and grievance cases. • Able to effectively challenge and influence. Works collaboratively to solve problems. • High level of PC skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. • Excellent communication skills both written and oral • Experience of managing direct reports • Able to work flexibly when required to support a 7 day, 24/7 operation.
• Food manufacturing experience • Change management experience • Previous experience of dealing with Trade Unions
Improvement – understands the business / site issues and priorities and the effect on their specific area. Ensures Line Managers understand and buy into the people issues within their area and challenges their decisions where appropriate. Provides HR support in managing change / improvements in their specific area to meet the objectives of culture, cost, quality and time. Provides HR support to Line Managers in delivering profit improvement plans
HR Plan - To develop and deliver an annual HR Plan for their area with support from a senior HR person and ensure that the Line Managers in their area own the HR Plan.
Team Development - With Line Managers identify and then satisfy Training and Development needs up to and including Middle Managers through Performance Appraisals, PDP’s and the DAS Process.
Recruitment – To proactively resource all vacancies up to and including Band C Managers, and retain, train and develop employees.
Measurement - Monitor HR KPIs for their area and make recommendations to Line Manager to drive improvements in their area
Group HR Standards - To understand the Group HR Strategy and HR Steps to Excellence and ensure that their day to day HR activities support them
Line Manager Support - To provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers to empower them to own the HR processes for their people in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling, Communications, Absence Management and both shop floor and broadbanded Job Evaluation to meet company minimum standards and supporting the company values.
HR Processes - Implement HR processes and ensure that Line Managers own these processes for their people comply with legal requirements such as the Working Time Directive, Equal Opportunities and Disability Discrimination.
People Management -To manage, coach and develop the HR Administration / HR Co-ordinator resource.
Employee Relations - To act as a “Barometer” to the more senior HR person, in terms of their area’s mood or culture, by identifying potential issues or concerns to them. In particular to be aware of the E R climate, and respond to issues such as first line Grievances via the established procedure.
Part/Time Receptionist Job Ref : J3511 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £17,000.00 Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our client based in Spalding are looking for an Administrator / Receptionist to work in their busy office.
Working any days from Monday - Friday, the ideal person must be flexible as the hours are between 8am-5pm and could be either mornings or afternoons depending of the needs of the business. Holidays and sickness will also need covering and could make this position full time.
The role will involve working as Receptionist and being front of house.
Well presented Excellent telephone manner organised Working closely with HR Filing Sending emails Greeting Visitors
This is a permanent role with excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Salary dependant on hours
Accounts Assistant Job Ref : J3532 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Boston based client is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them in their busy Accounts department.
Reporting to the Accountant, the role entails supporting the Accountant and the Accounts Team to ensure the smooth running of the business.
The successful candidate will have: · Experience of working with Sage software · Good analytical and reporting skills · Flexibility in their work · Accountancy qualifications and experience to AAT level 3 · Good computer literacy including the use of Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc · Experience of working within an accounts environment · Ability to multitask · Good attention to detail
This is a full time permanent position, for which we offer an attractive salary, a professional working environment and the opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company.
Central Administrator Job Ref : J3517 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £18.00 Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : We are looking to recruit a Central Administrator for our Spalding based FMCG client.
Working on a continental 2-2-3 system 07.00 - 19.00, your role will include on a 7 month Permanent contract, possibly extending
• Processing all orders from EDI upload through to vehicle despatch accurately. • Accurately book all required transport. • Reconcile haulage invoices & queries. • Produce all relevant delivery paperwork specific to each customer.
Due to the requirement to work at various sites it would be advantageous to have your own transport.
The ideal candidate will have experience with using EDI systems and also Data Entry skills.
If you feel that you have the skills for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Account Co-ordinator Job Ref : J3483 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Boston based client is looking to recruit an Account Co-ordinator
The role entails developing existing accounts to our network high street dealers and internet retailers. Your main duties will include developing business relationships with your customer base. You will also be responsible for processing customer orders and handling any relevant documentation.
The successful candidate will have: • Excellent customer service skills • A good telephone manner • You must be computer literate • Ability to multitask • Good attention to detail • Experience within a sales or telesales environment would be a distinct advantage but is not essential as full training will be given
This is a full time permanent position, for which we offer an attractive salary, a professional working environment and the opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company.
Team Leader (Nights) Job Ref : J3515 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit a Section Leader for our FMCG client based in Spalding.
Working 5 from 7 on a night Shift, the main purpose of this position is to supervise a specified team to ensure that products are manufactured to quality standards at minimum cost in line with CCP, GMP and H&S. To support the clients values and foster a culture driven by safety, quality and the desire to improve.
• Ability to lead and develop a team • Experience of working in a manufacturing environment • A logical and clear thinking approach particularly under pressure • To be able to demonstrate Company Values • Must be adaptable and flexible to working hours and areas • Good IT skills • Good numerical and verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in the food industry especially chilled food or FMCG • Intermediate Food Hygiene and IOSHH training
Description : Our prestigious Grantham based client is looking to recruit a Carpenter with experience with 1st and 2nd fix.
Working mainly from their Head Office/Workshop core hours will be Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 17.00 and Friday 08.00 - 14.00, there is the opportunity for plenty of overtime within this role.
You will be expected to work to an exceptionally high standard on bespoke buildings where work of the highest quality is of the most important.
Multi Skilled Engineer Job Ref : J3536 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, a FMCG company in Spalding are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer on a 4 on 4 off night shift.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor the main purpose of your job will be to use both mechanical and electrical engineering skills / knowledge to maintain and enhance the performance of plant and equipment. Provide first class, flexible support to production requirements and factory services at all time. Train and develop production staff to deliver their first line maintenance objectives. Identify and develop projects.
• Time served apprenticeship or equivalent • Recognised engineering qualifications • Previous maintenance experience – manufacturing environment preferable • Advanced understanding of PLC & computer programming and data acquisition • Competent electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills • Self managing - Must be able to work under own supervision or as part of a team • Flexible working attitude. • Sound communication / training skills with ability to apply these when under pressure • Ability to work alongside people with diverse skills and understanding • Methodical record keeping is essential
• Knowledge of 17th Edition • Pneumatics qualification or training. • Experience of steam distribution systems.
• Comply with SHE and all statutory Safety, Health and Environment requirements. • Ensure accurate & timely records are entered / recorded of all work carried out, root causes of failures and of spares / consumables used. • Ensure engineering downtime is accurately logged, monitor repair times, and find new methods / procedures to reduce these. • Ensure operating and maintenance manuals, diagnostic instructions and special tools are readily available to all engineering staff. • Provide engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment. • Respond / assist / investigate cause of a factory Fire Alarm / Evacuation as requested by the incident controller / engineering / production management team. • Ensuring that all H&S procedures, engineering best practices are adhered to at all times.