Head of Research and Development Job Ref : J3400 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring our client is looking to appoint a Head of R&D, reporting to the Managing Director, to work at our head office site in Spalding. This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of their business.
• To lead and manage all R&D activities including breeding, trials, seed production and research contracts. • To develop strategies for R&D and ensure they meet the overall company strategy. • Set up relevant costing and budgetary control measures. • Maintain and build our close working relationships with our key partners.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• A proven track record in a similar role. • Leadership experience and good networking abilities. • Success in plant breeding. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. • They will be qualified to at least degree level with good experience of vegetable plant breeding techniques and the industry. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so • applicants must have a valid UK drivers license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance.
Head of Vegatable Sales Job Ref : J3503 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring, we seek a Head of Vegetable Sales to work at our head office site in Spalding. This new position will play a vital role in the continued growth of our business.
• Fully develop, implement and deliver a strategy for vegetable sales and marketing and meet financial targets. • Manage, motivate and lead a team to ensure all staff are competent and able to achieve their maximum potential. • Ensure the vegetable sales team is abreast of strategic developments in the sector and continually review internal activities and external environment to create efficiencies, effectiveness and exploit opportunities.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• Experience of at least one major area of relevance: horticultural seeds or fresh produce, crop production, trials and/or breeding. • Significant experience of working in sales/marketing, developing and managing key accounts and suppliers. • Experience in motivating and managing teams. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. They will hold a degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent by experience. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so applicants must have a valid UK driver’s license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience.
• Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance. A company car will also be provided.
Lettings Manager Job Ref : J3612 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking for a Lettings Manager to work in their busy house rental department based in Spalding.
You will be:
Responsible for the letting and management of department portfolio. Implementation of Company core values. Responsible for the relationship between Landlord, Tenant and the agent. Ensure legal compliance. Effective management and development of all staff. Development and growth of lettings department/business. Development of lettings department/business
Your main duties will include:
Prospecting new business. Develop client relations. Capable and competent in dealing with day to day duties of the lettings department. Resolving issues Landlord/Tenant issues. Attend Company Meetings as required. Support all staff. Resolving complaints. Effective staff office cover. Effective diary management. Efficient and effective use of resources. Delivery of targets, KPI’s Understanding of Profit and Loss accounting. Develop cross sales opportunities and work closely with other departments and offices. Understand all company processes and work flows.
You will be responsible for managing the Letting personnel and equipment.
In return the company can offer a competitive salary along with a bonus scheme.
Graphic Designer Job Ref : J3622 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We have an exciting opportunity for a graphic designer to join our clients in-house creative design team, working across a range of products and marketing material including packaging, posters, brochures and exhibitions.
You will be responsible for originating artwork and sending to print. Working closely with the existing design team members and sales team you will ensure all artwork deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate must have:
University degree (or similar qualification) in a design discipline • 2-3 years experience working in a creative environment • Excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills • Strong creative flair • Attention to detail • Able to work well under pressure • Hard working and conscientious
• Retailer branded packaging design • Retailer own label product packaging • Illustration skills • Any web design experience would be an advantage
Must be able to supply 2-3 pieces of your best work
This is a full time permanent position, for which we offer an attractive salary, a professional working environment and the opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm with alternate Saturday mornings. Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus Bank Holidays.
Description : We have a vacancy for a Quality Controller to work for our Spalding based client within the Fresh Produce sector.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Quality Controller having worked with Top Fruit, Citrus or Kiwi fruits.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
• Check packaging and products coming into the company and on the packing line • Check the label, to ensure that it is correct for the customer concerned • Continually monitor the quality of the product both in store, being packed and on shelf life • Maintain quality in line with customer specifications • Undertake any other duties required by the Management team • Check scales on line daily • Prepare samples for customers
Applicants will be expected to work on a shift rota as demand dictates, and the work will include working alternate weekends.
Estimator / Trainee Surveyor Job Ref : J3654 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £23,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to internal promotion, our client, a well-established local company is looking to recruit an Estimator / Trainee Surveyor.
Your role will be to assist the Technical Director in liaison with customers and the preparation of quotes within this high tech, high quality timber framed windows & doors business.
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages, incl. Excel & Word. • Experience of using technical/bespoke IT systems and CRM • Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications. • Positive, can-do attitude • A friendly, down-to-earth teamworker
• Previous experience of quoting within a wooden windows & doors business • Previous experience in window / door industry • Klaes system knowledge/use • Experience in construction industry or previous experience with estimating • Experience in Carpentry & Joinery
• Create full and thorough quotes in response to customer enquiries. • Liaise directly with customers (architects, main contractors, builders, consumers, installation companies) via email and telephone to ensure all requirements are understood and included in quote. • Provide customer liaison and service at all points of the customer journey from initial queries to production. • Promote awareness of the customer requirements and evolution within the Company, i.e. communicating trends/new repeat requests, etc. • Identify and understand the requirements of the customer and translate them into quotations that can be clearly understood by the customer & the production department. • Assist with the processing of customer enquiries, i.e. dealing with incoming query calls as required. • Develop the relationship between the Company and its customers. • Seek to achieve continuous improvement in everything undertaken to ensure customer service remains at the heart of what we do. • Support the business “To make Donington famous for timber framed windows & doors”. • Such other duties as required for proper fulfilment of the role. • Observe all safety rules and procedures, ensuring that the work area, equipment and materials are left in a safe state; and that reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of all fellow employees and any other persons within the work area. • Work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc. • Carry out and comply with all company policies, procedures and instructions and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary by the company.
Senior Technologist Job Ref : J3598 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Spalding based client, a market leader within the Fresh Produce industry is now looking for an experienced Senior Technologist to join them on a permanent basis with a view to progressing within the company.
• To support the development of the necessary skills and experience to enable progression to a Technical Manager role. • Develop the necessary skills to effectively communicate on both a Commercial & Technical level, with both customers and suppliers. • To support the Technical Manager and deputise when necessary, completing relevant tasks from a customer and supplier perspective.
• Exposure with suppliers and customers (Commercial and Technical), to develop interpersonal skills both on and off site. • Understanding the need for and developing strong relationships within the business. • Attend relevant customer benchmarking sessions where appropriate. • Assist with the creation of customer and supplier reviews using data compiled within the Technical and Commercial teams. • Creation and management of the weekly quality trackers / bulletins / updates for customers as required. • Rejections – investigations & customer responses. • Quality specifications – Create new specifications, update all existing specifications, working with TM’s to create timely, accurate information, ensuring the Quality team understand and interpret correctly • A working knowledge of BRC/TACCP/HACCP
• Experience of working within the fresh fruit industry • Be a highly competent and efficient administrator • The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people at varying levels both internally and externally including suppliers and customers • Ability to form strong supplier / customer relations • The confidence to negotiate with suppliers & customers when appropriate • Demonstrate the ability to solve problems and where necessary make decisions under pressure • Demonstrates a ‘can do approach’ & continuous improvement • Take ownership of your key areas of responsibility and development • Possess competent PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and various customer specific web-based systems)
3D CAD Designer Job Ref : J3607 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Client is a Leading manufacturer of machinery for use in the UK and abroad in construction, Rail, Oil and Gas. Located near to a town but still in the countryside they are the ideal company for someone wanting a traffic jam free travel to work.
The successful applicant will join an experienced and ambitious design team and will be given the opportunity to develop their skills within a pioneering environment.
The individual must meet the following criteria: • 3D SolidWorks experience required with consideration given to experience in other CAD software • Able to take designs from concept to full detail drawings producing a bill of materials • Involvement in writing and compiling operation and parts manuals plus other company literature • Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team • Be familiar with all aspects of the operations within a design department • A dynamic individual and fresh thinker, with the ability to deliver to a deadline and avoid distractions
• Completed a suitable accredited engineering apprenticeship • Qualified in a suitable BTEC, National Certificate or degree in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline • Experience in a similar engineering or manufacturing environment a benefit but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this award winning team as we look to strengthen our existing team and set the standard for manufacturing quality and innovation across our global customer base and world leading brands.
Hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. A first rate salary and working environment is offered to the successful candidate.
CAD/Process Technician Job Ref : J3630 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client based between Boston and Spalding is looking to recruit a Technical Order Processor to ensure specifications on new projects are correct and amended before being sent to production.
Main Job Purpose:
Produce technical specifications for manufacturing bespoke high performance timber windows and doors, working with the customer and internal departments to ensure the products are optimised for the project requirements.
• Experience with CAD software • A good eye for detail and a high level of accuracy with data entry and complex specifications • Able to think logically with a proven problem solving ability • Confident and organised with excellent communication skills • Understand the importance of providing excellent customer service and is able to deliver on this • Possess drive, ambition and determination to develop technical knowledge of the products we supply and manufacture • Mechanically minded individual who is interested in how things are made • Able to work in a methodical manner and is comfortable working in a team
• Previous experience in a technical sales order processing/customer service role • Experience in the window/building industry processing technical order requests • Technical knowledge of timber windows and doors • Expert knowledge and experience with AutoCAD
• Process customer orders (post quotation) updating all information to meet the technical requirements of the project. • Communicate with the customer to ensure all of their requirements are met. • Discuss special requirements internally to ensure that optimal solutions are found. • Produce supplementary drawings in AutoCAD to clarify non-standard requirements. • Provide production and installation support. • Support with the development of systems and processes. • Such other duties as required for successful delivery of the role.
Web Developer Job Ref : J3624 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £40,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : A new and exciting role has arisen for an experienced Web Developer with our Boston based client.
The main purpose of this role will be to maintain existing and build new websites.
The responsibilities will include
• Maintain Multiple websites • Overall user experience, ensuring sites are user friendly and align with brand guidelines. • Communicating with customers and colleagues at all levels • Project management • Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into the business
To be successful in this role you must have
This is a full time permanent position, for which we offer an attractive salary, a professional working environment and the opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm with alternate Saturday mornings. Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Outbound Telesales Executive Job Ref : J3620 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our Client based in Boston is looking for a Permanent Outbound Telesales Executive
Due to the continued growth, we are seeking an additional Outbound Telesales Executive to complement our existing team. This is an exciting opportunity for hard-working and ambitious individuals to become an integral part of our outbound Telesales team.
Previous outbound Telesales experience is compulsory and you should be enthusiastic and willing to pick up the phone and meet call targets.
Outbound Telesales isn't’t always easy and isn't’t for the faint hearted, but working within our existing team, you’ll get 100% support and first class training.
We’re looking for candidates with:
• Experience within a sales or Telesales environment • Excellent customer service skills • Experience in all MS Office packages • Ability to multitask • Good attention to detail
Excellent Salary package
Admin Job Ref : J3658 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £20,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Working in the Sales Office, our client is looking for an administrator to be responsible for Sales Administration, Stock control and Data input.
Duties include, sales order processing, stock control, working with the production department, booking transport/deliveries, dealing with customers, some commercial admin duties.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
The hours of work are 07.00-16.00/08.00-17.00 depending on business needs and will include weekends on a rota.
A general admin person who is quick thinking, accurate, good with numbers, flexible, willing to step up to team leader/supervisor level, aware of the production industry and how it works.
Front of House Team Leader Job Ref : J3632 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Bicker based client is now seeking an experienced Front of House Team Leader to join their busy team.
As Reception Shift Leader your key responsibilities will be: • To supervise and motivate the reception team on shift ensuring that company operating standards are consistently upheld and that our guests receive an outstanding level of service at all times • To monitor room allocations and implement up selling techniques in order to maximise revenue ensuring all room charges and other charges for services are correctly billed. • To liaise with Reservations, Concierge and the Housekeeping departments ensuring a thorough handover is done at shift change • To assist the Reception Manager to carry out on job coaching and training To be successful in this role you will need: • Previous hotel reception experience in a quality hotel with both corporate & leisure clients, ideally including some supervisory experience and a good working knowledge of Opera (or similar) • To be well presented with a vivacious personality, excellent customer care skills, the ability to work under pressure and be able to resolve customer problems effectively • Lots of enthusiasm, a professional manner and not afraid to take on extra responsibility when needed • An excellent command of written & spoken English with good computer skills
You may be required to work at other sites within the group, therefore a current driving licence is essential to this role.
You will be working 5 from 7 shifts, both early and lates.
In return we can offer a competitive salary for the right person.
Sales Order Processor Job Ref : J3636 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £17,000.00 Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our client based in Spalding is looking to recruit a Sales Order Processor to work in their busy fresh fruit company.
Your main duties will be processing the daily orders for major multiples and therefore it is essential that you have a working knowledge of Prophet software.
Hours will be discussed at interview however some flexibility will be required during busy periods.
Payroll Clerk Job Ref : J3652 Location : Sleaford, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk and HR Administrator to join their busy team.
Summary of main purpose of the job is to:
Provide a full HR support service to HR Advisor, HR Manager and the site with a focus on hourly paid operations employees. Also provide payroll service to the site, process all payroll data up to bacs transfer of funds - then send to finance dept.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor time management system and advise of variances and omissions. Gather, record and advise on hourly paid staff attendance. • Receive signed holiday forms and update records to show details to departmental heads. Advise of anomalies of the same. • Monitor Bradford Factor scores and advise Departmental heads of thresholds reached. • Ensure that return to work forms are returned fully complete and advise departmental heads of Bradford Factor score for each employee – especially at action level. • Record and advise attendance and time-keeping variances. • Distribute Real time cards to weekly paid staff. • Capture time management data and process payroll for payment. • Collate agency details, hours worked, absences, punctuality and collate & ratify hours before sending to agency(s) for payment. • Analysis reports to site manager and operations manager for labour reporting • HR report for DOR meeting • Attend as witness/note taker as required in disciplinary and/or staff meetings. • Ensure companywide notices are displayed correctly and removed when out of date. • Processing weekly payroll - new starters information on to employer safe and physical records • Hours and costs reports • Training records - onto employer safe and personnel files
Knowledge and skills required:
• HR/Payroll Administration skills required to fulfill the role including Microsoft office literacy. • Confidential, reliable and trustworthy approach as this is a role covered within the data protection act. • Significant Payroll /HR experience & skills, with a CPP or NVQ related qualification • Well-developed communication skills – able to present written and verbal reports that are understood by the target audience. • Can communicate with both internal and external contacts and stakeholders at all levels if needed. • Approachable to all and a 'can do' attitude which is demonstrated by a positive outlook.
Credit Controller Job Ref : J3655 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Boston based client is currently looking for a full time Credit Controller to join their team.
Working as part of the credit control team you need to be someone who thrives in a target driven, demanding environment. You will have exceptional inter-personal skills and a real customer-focused work ethic with a proven ability to handle customers in a calm, firm, fair and consistent manner. You will be respected by your colleagues throughout the business as someone who develops positive working relationships and who is prepared to make a difference to the business.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and driven to ‘get things right’. You will be able to demonstrate very high levels of accuracy and real attention to detail in the work that you do; consistently delivering against departmental and personal targets. You will have good numeracy skills and experience of working in a finance team. Your experience will have equipped you with transferable IT skills enabling you to quickly become proficient in the use of our company’s finance systems.
Your role as a credit controller provides essential support to the company’s finance function and your key duties will include: chasing overdue debt, maintenance of customer credit ledgers, performing financial reconciliations and general finance-related administration tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience: • Credit Control / Sales Ledger Experience • FMCG • Cash Handling • Computer Literate (MS Office products – Excel and Word, bespoke systems) • Customer Service • Finance Background • Effective telephone manner
Telesales Executive Job Ref : J3656 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Telesales Account Executive
We are looking to recruit a person to cover Maternity leave on temporary basis for approximately 6 months on behalf of our foodservice client.
Previous telesales and/or catering experience is essential. Applicants must have excellent communication/negotiation skills and a clear confident telephone manner. Good keyboard skills are essential. Full in house training will be provided. Duties include, telephoning existing and new customers, obtaining and increasing the value of orders, identifying opportunities to sell in promotional lines and dealing with customer queries. Please note that there is no cold calling.
Monday – Friday 9am – 4.30pm
Candidates will be required to work Bank holiday Mondays A competitive salary is available to the right candidates
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Ref : J3665 Location : Holbeach, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our client is looking for a Permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk with previous experience to join their stable and busy team.
Based rurally at their large site you will be responsible for processing a high volume of raw material and packaging invoices.
The main duties for this position will be to:
• Process a high volume of raw material and packaging invoices, accurately and efficiently. Match invoices to purchase orders and goods received notes. • Liaise with departmental managers for the authorisation of all other supplier invoices. Process accurately and in a timely manner. • Sense checking of nominal coding and VAT analysis of all invoices where relevant. • Daily filing of hard copy invoices and scanning of invoices onto electronic document storage system. • Preparation of weekly payment runs. • Regular reconciliation of supplier statements. • Prompt follow up of queries, missing invoices and any other disputed items. • Handle all telephone and e-mail queries from both colleagues and suppliers in an efficient and professional manner. • Archiving of documents on a regular basis. • Daily routine reception cover, together with holiday and absence cover. To include assistance with board papers, meeting and greeting visitors, inbound and outbound post. • Any other ad hoc duties as required and specifically assistance within the overall financial ledgers team as required.
Hours of Work are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday although additional hours may be required to meet the needs of the business.
Wages Administartor Job Ref : J3671 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : We are looking for a wages Administrator to work in a busy department.
Working Hours are 5 days, 37.5 hrs per week working 8.30 – 17.00 (Mon- Fri)
This is a permanent position based in Spalding
To correctly record, process and pay weekly paid employees
Proven experience in office administration, preferably wages or finance departments Proven ability to build positive working relationships at all levels both internally and externally Good Team player Accuracy, attention to details, tenacity, drive and enthusiasm Good communication skills Be able to work to strict deadlines Must have good working knowledge of Excel Confidentiality Good numerical skills Be able to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers in a timely manner
Record employees holidays on the Time and Attendance system and departmental spreadsheet and return the confirmation slips to the correct department in a timely manner Process self-certificates and Doctors notes by entering them on T&A, and also to accurately pay and record Company Sick Pay and enter SSP details onto the Selima payroll system within the pre-agreed deadlines Clear exceptions daily from exceptions reports Record and process any temporary upgrades, discrepancies, queries, new starters, and leavers Prepare the weekly wages file to send to Payroll by strict set deadlines. This involves the manual input and balancing of data into the DID (Direct Input Database) system Prepare and run weekly reports, plus adhoc reporting as required Resolve any wages related queries in an effective and timely manner Provide effective holiday/absence cover for other team members within the department Any additional office administration including filing and other office miscellaneous jobs 1Provide support for T&A Operators, HR, and employees with any queries.
We are committed to supplying outstanding quality, value and service, never forgetting that our relationship with our customers is pivotal to our success. We encourage personal initiative and empower our people to make things happen. Our motivation comes from a determination to succeed in all we do. We believe everyone has a valuable part to play in the success of the business.
We aim to communicate effectively and are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. We thrive on challenges, looking for innovative ways to grow and improve our business further.
Marketing Executive Job Ref : J3621 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continual growth, our client, based in Boston is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to help take the company's profile to the next level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Development of brands across trade and consumer press across multiple countries. Supporting the Account Manager with marketing activities across private label accounts
Track record of gain media coverage outside of paid display ads. Knowledge of online marketing channels (social medial, blogs etc) Experience of developing physical branded product. Co-ordination of events and exhibitions across multiple countries
What is essential for the role:
Proven knowledge across online marketing channels including; Display Advertising, Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Blogging, PR & Web Analytics Highly numerate with a passion for online marketing High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple tasks Understanding of web platforms
We are able to offer an attractive salary, based in experience along with other company benefits.
Description : Our Client in Spalding is looking for a MOT Tester/Technician Job Type: Permanent Hours per Week: 45 hrs (5 from 6) and other associated benefits
As part of a service crew team operating as primarily Fast Fit Technician & MOT Tester, you will be required to repair and MOT Test/Retest class 4 vehicles to the standards of DVSA/VOSA Automated Test Lane requirements and perform and maintain all relevant documentation accordingly. All MOT’s are required to be carried out to the highest standard and within a suitable 45 minute time frame,
You will also be expected to work as part of the centre service team, ensuring the appropriate support is provided to the service crew, thus ensuring both customer satisfaction is achieved and multifunctional working/support is provided.
Customer excellence is priority and all colleagues will be expected to contribute to this ethos by presenting excellent communication, high levels of presentation and where required direct interaction with the customer.
• To competently undertake any necessary fast fit repair as directed by your Centre Manager • To communicate at high levels to management/checkout operators ensuring deadlines are met and customers are satisfied • Where required to be involved in the pricing of repairs and the communication to the customer • To thoroughly quality check all work undertaken and seek advice/support when required • To work in a safe and clean environment & to be responsible for H&S at all times • Where necessary to support and contribute to service crew duties and/or any other area of the centre
MOT Testing Responsibilities:
• To successfully complete Class 4 MOT Tests adhering to DVSA/VOSA requirements. • To communicate at high levels to management/checkout operators ensuring deadlines are met and customers are satisfied • To update service crew on MOT Tests (passes & failures) • To maintain MOT facilities as per company guidelines • To identify any repair, or service requirements and communicate this to the checkout operator/Manager and where requested the customer directly • Where required to be involved in the pricing of repairs and the communication to the customer • Perform MOT repairs when required • To thoroughly quality check all work undertaken and seek advice/support when required • To work in a safe and clean environment & to be responsible for H&S at all times • Where necessary to support and contribute to service crew duties and/or any other area of the centre
• To greet approaching customers • To identify customer service needs and explain pricing and processes where requested to do so • To interact with the customer where required and explain any identified vehicle repair opportunity • To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your Centre manager
This job specification acts as part of your contractual terms and in turn failing to adhere to any required tasks listed above may be considered breaching of your contractual terms.
ESSENTIAL DESIRABLE Education & Training - DVSA/VOSA Accredited - BTEC, NVQ 2 or equivalent in Motor Mechanics Any further mechanical education NVQ Level 3 Special Skills - Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise, organise and plan
- Able to motivate others
- Time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Able to work in a methodical and logical manner
- Able to work with attention to detail
- Can identify when there is a need to work with diplomacy, tact or discretion Experience - Previous DVSA/VOSA Testing experience Previous automated test lane experience Personality Approachable - Confident - Pro-active - Enthusiastic - Flexible Personal Circumstances - Flexibility - Driving license
Alarm Engineer Job Ref : J3648 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking for an experienced Installation and Maintenance Engineer to work for a well-established security company based near Spalding.
The main purpose of this position will be to carry out the installation of security systems in line with NSI requirements and the associated British and European standards.
Essential Requirements: • Understanding of Electrical Principles • Understanding of IP networks • Want to progress in a diverse industry with electrical knowledge being at the forefront but will extensively include IT, IP networking, System programming, Mechanical engineering
Desirable Requirements: • Electrical Principles • Electrical Installation practices • Electrical fault finding • IP Networking • Intruder alarms • Fire alarms • CCTV systems • Detection activated monitored CCTV systems • Access Control Systems • Integrated solutions • Gates and Barriers • Emergency lighting Role accountabilities: (overall responsibilities) • To act in a professional and friendly manner when dealing with all customers and staff. • To carry out Installations and/or maintenance on the above systems to meet quality standards and company policies and procedures. • Provide 24 hour callout out as required on a rota basis, including weekends, public holidays and periods of staff holiday and sickness. • Use of technologies and admin systems as required (PDA, tablet). • Liaise with the Technical Manager for advice on systems and technical problems. • To attend meetings as requested. • To ensure customer needs are satisfied regarding sales and service. • To ensure compliance to security systems response as to NSI requirements. • To ensure adherence to the Quality requirements of ISO9000 and compliance with the National Security Inspectorate and to complete internal audits as directed. • To maintain a good working relationship with other departments. • To attend internal and external training courses as and when required. • To work within the confines of the Data Protection Act 1998: respecting the rights of Data Subjects and ensuring that personal data is processed as described in the Company's Data Protection Policy. • To assist in other areas of the company operations (within capabilities) as required. • Such other duties as required for proper fulfilment of the role.
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer Job Ref : J3588 Location : Grantham, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £30,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit a multi skilled Engineer to work for our client based in Grantham.
The main focus of this role is to ensure the provision of maintenance, repair and servicing of plant, building and equipment.
The key tasks for this role will include:
• Ensuring engineering and maintenance cover is organised to meet the demands of the site working hours. • Maintain boiler start up and end of day routines • Ensure that site meets and complies with Health and Safety regulations and ensure that daily checks are carried out regarding pressure regulations • Maintain costs within operating budget for parts and building maintenance. • Ensure all equipment used is safe and operational. • Provide a programme of PPM on all equipment to ensure optimum use and down time. • Advise best options for dealing with breakdowns and repairs, and organise installation and commissioning of new equipment. • Liaise with and oversee contractors to ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety Policy.
This position is mainly on days 08.00 - 17.00, but due to the nature of the business extra hours may be required.
Description : Our Client based in Spalding is looking for a QA is on 4 on/off nights, 6pm to 6 am, in a permanent position working within a food production enviroment
The main purpose is to audit, monitor and evaluate quality systems and procedures and provide technical support for the operational teams while maintaining and promoting technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirements
To understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrence of non conformance against these standards To audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions To ensure all product testing, organoleptic, micro and chemical, is carried out according to the agreed schedule and in line with customer codes of practice. To complete micro testing against specific schedules or requests and assist the QA Supervisor/QA Manager carry out full investigations including traceability for all out of specs results and customer complaints To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the QA Supervisor/Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and pre requisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and traceability. To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control To support NPD trials and product launches, managing micro testing and product life assessment to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to heath, safety and the environment
What you will be expected to do: • Audits carried out in a timely fashion • Works accurately • Non conformances noted • Corrective actions established • Writes reports with clarity • Reports back to relevant managers • GMP issues reported • Manages corrective actions
If you went the extra mile: • Internal audits completed as well as routine audits • Ideas on improvement to systems put forward and implemented • Proactive in reducing recurring non conformances • Establishes training to develop operations to rectify non conformances • Puts forwards ideas to improve GMP • Challenges operational management when corrective actions not managed • Approaches activities with an auditing / questioning view rather than accepting the first or most obvious answer to the question
To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the QA Supervisor/Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and pre requisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and traceability. To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control
• All relevant tasks completed in a timely manner • Monitors effectiveness • Raises issues • Willing to share knowledge • Seeks out advice when needed • Ensures standards are adhered to