Head of Research and Development Job Ref : J3400 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring our client is looking to appoint a Head of R&D, reporting to the Managing Director, to work at our head office site in Spalding. This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of their business.
• To lead and manage all R&D activities including breeding, trials, seed production and research contracts. • To develop strategies for R&D and ensure they meet the overall company strategy. • Set up relevant costing and budgetary control measures. • Maintain and build our close working relationships with our key partners.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• A proven track record in a similar role. • Leadership experience and good networking abilities. • Success in plant breeding. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. • They will be qualified to at least degree level with good experience of vegetable plant breeding techniques and the industry. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so • applicants must have a valid UK drivers license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance.
Head of Vegatable Sales Job Ref : J3503 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring, we seek a Head of Vegetable Sales to work at our head office site in Spalding. This new position will play a vital role in the continued growth of our business.
• Fully develop, implement and deliver a strategy for vegetable sales and marketing and meet financial targets. • Manage, motivate and lead a team to ensure all staff are competent and able to achieve their maximum potential. • Ensure the vegetable sales team is abreast of strategic developments in the sector and continually review internal activities and external environment to create efficiencies, effectiveness and exploit opportunities.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• Experience of at least one major area of relevance: horticultural seeds or fresh produce, crop production, trials and/or breeding. • Significant experience of working in sales/marketing, developing and managing key accounts and suppliers. • Experience in motivating and managing teams. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. They will hold a degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent by experience. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so applicants must have a valid UK driver’s license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience.
• Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance. A company car will also be provided.
Crop Manager Job Ref : J3596 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring, our client is seeking a Crop Manager to work at their head office site in Spalding and manage their salads and diverse portfolio.
This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of our business.
Responsibilities will include: • Develop and drive sales for our expanding portfolio • Liaise closely with breeders and leading growers/packers to ensure full commercial potential of our product range • Represent the company as the recognised industry specialist
Candidates should demonstrate: • Significant sales experience and commercial awareness • Key account experience and /or long term customer relationship management • In depth crop and industry experience and knowledge
The successful candidate will also be organised, reliable, confident, possess good negotiation skills and be a team player. They will be qualified to at least degree level in a relevant subject or have relevant industry experience. A full driving licence is essential. This role requires travel in the UK and within Europe. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include a contributory pension scheme and life insurance. A company car will be provided.
Lettings Manager Job Ref : J3612 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking for a Lettings Manager to work in their busy house rental department based in Spalding.
You will be:
Responsible for the letting and management of department portfolio. Implementation of Company core values. Responsible for the relationship between Landlord, Tenant and the agent. Ensure legal compliance. Effective management and development of all staff. Development and growth of lettings department/business. Development of lettings department/business
Your main duties will include:
Prospecting new business. Develop client relations. Capable and competent in dealing with day to day duties of the lettings department. Resolving issues Landlord/Tenant issues. Attend Company Meetings as required. Support all staff. Resolving complaints. Effective staff office cover. Effective diary management. Efficient and effective use of resources. Delivery of targets, KPI’s Understanding of Profit and Loss accounting. Develop cross sales opportunities and work closely with other departments and offices. Understand all company processes and work flows.
You will be responsible for managing the Letting personnel and equipment.
In return the company can offer a competitive salary along with a bonus scheme.
CAD/Process Technician Job Ref : J3630 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client based between Boston and Spalding is looking to recruit a Technical Order Processor to ensure specifications on new projects are correct and amended before being sent to production.
Main Job Purpose:
Produce technical specifications for manufacturing bespoke high performance timber windows and doors, working with the customer and internal departments to ensure the products are optimised for the project requirements.
• Experience with CAD software • A good eye for detail and a high level of accuracy with data entry and complex specifications • Able to think logically with a proven problem solving ability • Confident and organised with excellent communication skills • Understand the importance of providing excellent customer service and is able to deliver on this • Possess drive, ambition and determination to develop technical knowledge of the products we supply and manufacture • Mechanically minded individual who is interested in how things are made • Able to work in a methodical manner and is comfortable working in a team
• Previous experience in a technical sales order processing/customer service role • Experience in the window/building industry processing technical order requests • Technical knowledge of timber windows and doors • Expert knowledge and experience with AutoCAD
• Process customer orders (post quotation) updating all information to meet the technical requirements of the project. • Communicate with the customer to ensure all of their requirements are met. • Discuss special requirements internally to ensure that optimal solutions are found. • Produce supplementary drawings in AutoCAD to clarify non-standard requirements. • Provide production and installation support. • Support with the development of systems and processes. • Such other duties as required for successful delivery of the role.
Senior Technologist Job Ref : J3598 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Spalding based client, a market leader within the Fresh Produce industry is now looking for an experienced Senior Technologist to join them on a permanent basis with a view to progressing within the company.
• To support the development of the necessary skills and experience to enable progression to a Technical Manager role. • Develop the necessary skills to effectively communicate on both a Commercial & Technical level, with both customers and suppliers. • To support the Technical Manager and deputise when necessary, completing relevant tasks from a customer and supplier perspective.
• Exposure with suppliers and customers (Commercial and Technical), to develop interpersonal skills both on and off site. • Understanding the need for and developing strong relationships within the business. • Attend relevant customer benchmarking sessions where appropriate. • Assist with the creation of customer and supplier reviews using data compiled within the Technical and Commercial teams. • Creation and management of the weekly quality trackers / bulletins / updates for customers as required. • Rejections – investigations & customer responses. • Quality specifications – Create new specifications, update all existing specifications, working with TM’s to create timely, accurate information, ensuring the Quality team understand and interpret correctly • A working knowledge of BRC/TACCP/HACCP
• Experience of working within the fresh fruit industry • Be a highly competent and efficient administrator • The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people at varying levels both internally and externally including suppliers and customers • Ability to form strong supplier / customer relations • The confidence to negotiate with suppliers & customers when appropriate • Demonstrate the ability to solve problems and where necessary make decisions under pressure • Demonstrates a ‘can do approach’ & continuous improvement • Take ownership of your key areas of responsibility and development • Possess competent PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and various customer specific web-based systems)
Graphic Designer Job Ref : J3622 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We have an exciting opportunity for a graphic designer to join our clients in-house creative design team, working across a range of products and marketing material including packaging, posters, brochures and exhibitions.
You will be responsible for originating artwork and sending to print. Working closely with the existing design team members and sales team you will ensure all artwork deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate must have:
University degree (or similar qualification) in a design discipline • 2-3 years experience working in a creative environment • Excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills • Strong creative flair • Attention to detail • Able to work well under pressure • Hard working and conscientious
• Retailer branded packaging design • Retailer own label product packaging • Illustration skills • Any web design experience would be an advantage
Must be able to supply 2-3 pieces of your best work
This is a full time permanent position, for which we offer an attractive salary, a professional working environment and the opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm with alternate Saturday mornings. Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus Bank Holidays.
Web Developer Job Ref : J3624 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £40,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : A new and exciting role has arisen for an experienced Web Developer with our Boston based client.
The main purpose of this role will be to maintain existing and build new websites.
The responsibilities will include
• Maintain Multiple websites • Overall user experience, ensuring sites are user friendly and align with brand guidelines. • Communicating with customers and colleagues at all levels • Project management • Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into the business
To be successful in this role you must have
This is a full time permanent position, for which we offer an attractive salary, a professional working environment and the opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm with alternate Saturday mornings. Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Product Administrator Job Ref : J3619 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £20,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Spalding client, a large horticulture supplier, is looking for a Product Administrator to be responsible for the correct administration and maintenance of internal, external and label specifications, ensuring they are created timely and accurately as well as maintained and amended when necessary.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities •To ensure the Internal Specification, External Specification and Label Specifications for products are created, amended and issued within the targeted time frame. •To ensure correct versions of specification are used by the factory and keep make sure spec folders are updated at all times •Organise the department to ensure that all changes are authorised, recorded and paperwork is retained to ensure compliance with internal audit standards. •Make sure that a system of filing is maintained in order to ensure full •Liaise with account managers to ensure all information is accurate and available to other departments
Functional Duties •Ensure specifications for all outdoor/B&Q products are current and accurate, and issued on time. •Working alongside the Account Management and buying teams, ensure that all necessary information is provided to make sure Specs are created, amended and issued on time. •Organise team to ensure cover in absence and team is cross trained on all accounts for contingency purposes •The key communication links for this position would be: The Supply Chain Manager, Account Managers, Buyers, Head of Technical & Sales Support. •Ensure specification folders in production are up to date and contain only current versions of specifications.
Leadership •Drive specification administration and develop new ways of working within the team with the aim to improve current systems. •Ensure that workload is shared and contingencies are in place in case of absence and holiday cover •Ensure team is working towards the same common goals and standards
Professional Behaviour •A proactive can do attitude – motivational – understands the effect they have on others •Able to debate and reason in response •Compliant with policies and procedures •Promote the positive image of the company in order to ensure the continued development of the organisation. •To be an ambassador for the company.
Customer Focus •Ensure information on external specs and quality contracts is accurate and up to date •Understand customer requirements and tailor contracts and specification for each customer •Where necessary ensure customer systems are updated according to the customer requirements.
People/Team management •Ensure team adheres to the correct standards and deadlines •Ensure sufficient cover is available in case of absence and holidays •Hold regular one to one meetings with members of the team •Hold yearly appraisal meetings with members of the team •Ensure all return to works are completed before work commences •Organise regular team meetings with the PUM to discuss progress and changes
Planning and Organising •Be proactive to prevent issues from arising. •Ensure specifications and contracts are completed within the deadlines set by company or customer.
Financial •Financial implications due to wrong specification KPI (down time, wrong product/hardware used)
Change Management/Innovation •Drive change in specification management throughout the business •Make suggestions to improve any aspect of the business.
Communication •Able to communicate in a professional manner with both internal departments as well as customer representatives •Operate business applications, software, e-mail and internet in accordance with the policy
You may be required to work in any area of the company where work exists for which you possess the necessary skills and/or be prepared to undergo training as required by the company.
3D CAD Designer Job Ref : J3607 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Client is a Leading manufacturer of machinery for use in the UK and abroad in construction, Rail, Oil and Gas. Located near to a town but still in the countryside they are the ideal company for someone wanting a traffic jam free travel to work.
The successful applicant will join an experienced and ambitious design team and will be given the opportunity to develop their skills within a pioneering environment.
The individual must meet the following criteria: • 3D SolidWorks experience required with consideration given to experience in other CAD software • Able to take designs from concept to full detail drawings producing a bill of materials • Involvement in writing and compiling operation and parts manuals plus other company literature • Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team • Be familiar with all aspects of the operations within a design department • A dynamic individual and fresh thinker, with the ability to deliver to a deadline and avoid distractions
• Completed a suitable accredited engineering apprenticeship • Qualified in a suitable BTEC, National Certificate or degree in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline • Experience in a similar engineering or manufacturing environment a benefit but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this award winning team as we look to strengthen our existing team and set the standard for manufacturing quality and innovation across our global customer base and world leading brands.
Hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. A first rate salary and working environment is offered to the successful candidate.
Description : Our client is a small growing web development company located in Bourne, Lincolnshire, with close transport links to Peterborough and the A1.
They work with a wide range of clients, ranging from local businesses, to global corporations including Facebook and Yahoo.
Their primary focus is creating bespoke data driven systems providing business solutions, but they also develop a wide variety of customer facing websites too.
We are currently looking to recruit a talented web developer to join their team. Commercial experience isn’t a necessity, but you must have a passion for web development, and be looking to further your knowledge at every opportunity. You will be working on both new and existing systems, and on any one day could be working on a number of different sites. You may often be working on projects alone, so you will need a strong sense of self motivation, and have the ability to manage your own workload effectively.
Desirable Skills • Laravel 4 • VCS (Git and Bitbucket) • Experience working with 3rd party APIs (e.g. RESTful, SOAP etc) • Microsoft Windows web server administration • Commercial web development experience • Experience working directly with clients
“Nice to have” Skills • Classic ASP / ASP.NET • SQL Server • Front end web design
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9AM to 5:30PM, however flexible working hours are available if required. We are offering a competitive salary dependant on knowledge/experience, and 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Description : We are looking for an Administrator to work on a night shift for a busy transport company near Spalding.
This position will involve working in the transport office and some previous experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Working 4 on 4 off on a 19.00 - 07.00 shift your duties will include telephone work to national clients, dealing with Hauliers and Drivers in person and by telephone, data input onto a bespoke computer system and general admin duties. A major part of the job will also to be checking paperwork regarding vehicles as part of the Company's Compliance Scheme.
Applicants should have the ability to work unsupervised, be a true team player and be able to juggle a number of different tasks at the same time.
The role can be pressurised and stressful so candidates should thrive under pressure and have worked in a time critical environment in the past.
Description : Our Client is based in Spalding is looking for an administrator to work within the accounts department.
This position is initially being offered as a temporary position but has the potential to go Permenant for the right person.
Initially for a 6 week period, Hours will be 10am-6pm with flexibility needed during busy periods.
Duties include: Booking in sheets Order processing Driver paperwork Booking in transport and deliveries Adhoc duties
The client would like someone to be able to start as soon as possible.
Outbound Telesales Executive Job Ref : J3620 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : Our Client based in Boston is looking for a Permenant Outbound Telesales Executive
Due to the continued growth, we are seeking an additional Outbound Telesales Executive to complement our existing team. This is an exciting opportunity for hard-working and ambitious individuals to become an integral part of our outbound Telesales team.
Previous outbound Telesales experience is compulsary and you should be enthusiastic and willing to pick up the phone and meet call targets.
Outbound Telesales isn't’t always easy and isn't’t for the faint hearted, but working within our existing team, you’ll get 100% support and first class training.
We’re looking for candidates with:
• Experience within a sales or Telesales environment • Excellent customer service skills • Experience in all MS Office packages • Ability to multitask • Good attention to detail
Excellent Salary package
Marketing Executive Job Ref : J3621 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continual growth, our client, based in Boston is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to help take the company's profile to the next level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Development of brands across trade and consumer press across multiple countries. Supporting the Account Manager with marketing activities across private label accounts
Track record of gain media coverage outside of paid display ads. Knowledge of online marketing channels (social medial, blogs etc) Experience of developing physical branded product. Co-ordination of events and exhibitions across multiple countries
What is essential for the role:
Proven knowledge across online marketing channels including; Display Advertising, Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, Blogging, PR & Web Analytics Highly numerate with a passion for online marketing High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple tasks Understanding of web platforms
We are able to offer an attractive salary, based in experience along with other company benefits.
Front of House Team Leader Job Ref : J3632 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Bicker based client is now seeking an experienced Front of House Team Leader to join their busy team.
As Reception Shift Leader your key responsibilities will be: • To supervise and motivate the reception team on shift ensuring that company operating standards are consistently upheld and that our guests receive an outstanding level of service at all times • To monitor room allocations and implement up selling techniques in order to maximise revenue ensuring all room charges and other charges for services are correctly billed. • To liaise with Reservations, Concierge and the Housekeeping departments ensuring a thorough handover is done at shift change • To assist the Reception Manager to carry out on job coaching and training To be successful in this role you will need: • Previous hotel reception experience in a quality hotel with both corporate & leisure clients, ideally including some supervisory experience and a good working knowledge of Opera (or similar) • To be well presented with a vivacious personality, excellent customer care skills, the ability to work under pressure and be able to resolve customer problems effectively • Lots of enthusiasm, a professional manner and not afraid to take on extra responsibility when needed • An excellent command of written & spoken English with good computer skills
You may be required to work at other sites within the group, therefore a current driving licence is essential to this role.
You will be working 5 from 7 shifts, both early and lates.
In return we can offer a competitive salary for the right person.
Project and New Works Coordinator Job Ref : J3616 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion our client is looking to recruit a Project and New Works Coordinator to work for their successful company based between Boston and Spalding. The main purpose of this position is to be part of and to support the engineering team in the planning and day to day delivery of new installations and larger projects. The role is predominantly office based but will require site visits to meet with customers and main contractors and to check on progress of the installations with the installation engineers and subcontractors. Full ownership of the role would need to be taken including correctly keeping and entering data on our internal systems to provide full audit traceability of all actions. Essential Requirements: • Highly organised • Previous planning experience • Able to work in a highly pressured environment • Able to oversee multiple tasks within varying timescales • Effective team player • Excellent customer service skills • MS Office • Full, clean driving licence • Man management experience Desirable Requirements: • Knowledge of Security Systems • Electrical/mechanical installation experience
Role Accountabilities: • Project responsibility at site for implementation of larger security/fire alarm systems as required • Delivery of system within set budget and timescale • Prestart meetings where needed to determine timescales any limitations • Site meetings with client throughout installation • Site meetings with engineers for all new works in conjunction with engineering manager • Marking out of sites where required • Liaison with engineering team to ensure schedules are being achieved • Liaison with engineering team to ensure products/stock are available when needed on site • Daily liaison with engineers and subcontractors relating to installations on site to meet limitations of job / quoted price • Regular update reports to the engineering manager and sales / design team regarding progress and any issues where needed • Keeping customers updated on timescale and any issues site related • Keeping records of any extras outside the original contract • Keeping records of any additional stock needed and working with Engineering team to ensure efficient delivery to reduce time at wholesalers • Keeping records of any site related activities which delay progress • Oversee quality and delivery of the installation in line with Project engineer where necessary • Completion of site related paperwork • Entering data using our CRM and Winsims systems including overseeing correct use of our REACH system used by the installation engineers • Planning of pre programming and cabinet builds for systems. • Planning training and commissioning visits for new installations.
Description : Our Client in Spalding is looking for a MOT Tester/Technician Job Type: Permanent Hours per Week: 45 hrs (5 from 6) and other associated benefits
As part of a service crew team operating as primarily Fast Fit Technician & MOT Tester, you will be required to repair and MOT Test/Retest class 4 vehicles to the standards of DVSA/VOSA Automated Test Lane requirements and perform and maintain all relevant documentation accordingly. All MOT’s are required to be carried out to the highest standard and within a suitable 45 minute time frame,
You will also be expected to work as part of the centre service team, ensuring the appropriate support is provided to the service crew, thus ensuring both customer satisfaction is achieved and multifunctional working/support is provided.
Customer excellence is priority and all colleagues will be expected to contribute to this ethos by presenting excellent communication, high levels of presentation and where required direct interaction with the customer.
• To competently undertake any necessary fast fit repair as directed by your Centre Manager • To communicate at high levels to management/checkout operators ensuring deadlines are met and customers are satisfied • Where required to be involved in the pricing of repairs and the communication to the customer • To thoroughly quality check all work undertaken and seek advice/support when required • To work in a safe and clean environment & to be responsible for H&S at all times • Where necessary to support and contribute to service crew duties and/or any other area of the centre
MOT Testing Responsibilities:
• To successfully complete Class 4 MOT Tests adhering to DVSA/VOSA requirements. • To communicate at high levels to management/checkout operators ensuring deadlines are met and customers are satisfied • To update service crew on MOT Tests (passes & failures) • To maintain MOT facilities as per company guidelines • To identify any repair, or service requirements and communicate this to the checkout operator/Manager and where requested the customer directly • Where required to be involved in the pricing of repairs and the communication to the customer • Perform MOT repairs when required • To thoroughly quality check all work undertaken and seek advice/support when required • To work in a safe and clean environment & to be responsible for H&S at all times • Where necessary to support and contribute to service crew duties and/or any other area of the centre
• To greet approaching customers • To identify customer service needs and explain pricing and processes where requested to do so • To interact with the customer where required and explain any identified vehicle repair opportunity • To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your Centre manager
This job specification acts as part of your contractual terms and in turn failing to adhere to any required tasks listed above may be considered breaching of your contractual terms.
ESSENTIAL DESIRABLE Education & Training - DVSA/VOSA Accredited - BTEC, NVQ 2 or equivalent in Motor Mechanics Any further mechanical education NVQ Level 3 Special Skills - Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise, organise and plan
- Able to motivate others
- Time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Able to work in a methodical and logical manner
- Able to work with attention to detail
- Can identify when there is a need to work with diplomacy, tact or discretion Experience - Previous DVSA/VOSA Testing experience Previous automated test lane experience Personality Approachable - Confident - Pro-active - Enthusiastic - Flexible Personal Circumstances - Flexibility - Driving license
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer Job Ref : J3588 Location : Grantham, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £30,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit a multi skilled Engineer to work for our client based in Grantham.
The main focus of this role is to ensure the provision of maintenance, repair and servicing of plant, building and equipment.
The key tasks for this role will include:
• Ensuring engineering and maintenance cover is organised to meet the demands of the site working hours. • Maintain boiler start up and end of day routines • Ensure that site meets and complies with Health and Safety regulations and ensure that daily checks are carried out regarding pressure regulations • Maintain costs within operating budget for parts and building maintenance. • Ensure all equipment used is safe and operational. • Provide a programme of PPM on all equipment to ensure optimum use and down time. • Advise best options for dealing with breakdowns and repairs, and organise installation and commissioning of new equipment. • Liaise with and oversee contractors to ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety Policy.
This position is mainly on days 08.00 - 17.00, but due to the nature of the business extra hours may be required.
Description : Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Team Leader ideally with experience of working within a carpentry environment. Purpose Responsible for the team and workload for their allotted function and identifying areas of improvement. Main Areas of Responsibility Manufacture / Workload • Deliver the output according to production planning targets. • Ensure that the team is manufacturing in accordance with the company management system and the customers’ requirements and outline changes if required • Identify staffing shortage/excess and review with Production Director (PD). Quality • Ensure quality checks are made according to the defined processes and issues are reported accordingly. • Feedback issues through the company procedure to allow improvements to be made. • Identify ways to improve the quality of the product through design, production, checks… Health & Safety / Maintenance / Tidiness • Ensure that all team members are working in a safe way. • Ensure all health and safety documentation/procedures are up to date and being adhered to. • Ensure all maintenance procedures are up to date and being adhered to. • Ensure team area is being kept tidy at all times. Team Management • Ensure all members of the team are happy and motivated. • Conduct regular briefings with your team to inform them of the latest activity within the company. • Conduct regular personal development / performance appraisals, according to the Management System. • Identify ways to improve team motivation and implement (with PD support if required). Continuous Improvement • Regularly meet with PD to discuss team activity and any issues/ideas that can be worked on. • Look at the operation of the team in manufacturing the products and identify improvements to discuss with PD (design, materials, equipment, machinery, material handling, processes, people, information…). Essential Requirements: • Experience of working a manufacturing/production environment • Man management experience • Operational H&S knowledge
Desirable Requirements: • Ability to deputise for the Production Director • Working knowledge of LEAN
Maintenance Engineer Job Ref : J3617 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £27,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our successful client, within the wood manufacturing industry is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to work in their busy workshop to be responsible for ensuring that machinery and equipment meets agreed standards of performance and complies with all Company policies and procedures.
• Have a minimum NVQ level 3 in Engineering (or equivalent or qualified by experience) • Proven experience in a similar role • Multi-skilled engineering experience • Have a proven track record in an Engineering and fault finding role • Ability to work under pressure. • Time management skills and ability to prioritise work load in line with business needs. • Team worker with excellent communication skills • Self-driven, proactive and determined. • Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance of machinery and equipment. • Organise routine service schedules. • Respond immediately to machinery and equipment breakdowns. • Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed. • Repairing equipment and fitting new parts. • Obtaining specialist components. • Managing stocks of supplies and equipment. • Keeping production Director and Supervisors informed of progress.
• Checking and calibrating equipment and instruments to ensure accuracy and compliance with Quality standards. • Feedback issues through the company procedure to allow improvements to be made. • Identify ways to improve the quality of the product through equipment performance improvements.
Health & Safety / Maintenance / Tidiness
• Ensure all health and safety documentation/procedures are up to date and being adhered to. • Ensure all maintenance procedures are up to date and being adhered to. • Ensure tooling is calibrated and in a serviceable condition.
• Regularly meet with Production Director to discuss any issues/ideas that can be worked on. • Look at the operation of the machines and identify improvements to discuss with Production Director.