Operations Manager Job Ref : J3426 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £50,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is a successful multi-site operation in South Lincolnshire with an opportunity for an Operations Manager to join their successful team.
The Operations Manager will be working within a Food Manufacturing/Fresh Produce production environment. Therefore the candidate will have experience within a similar environment and have proven management skills in this area of work.
The role will involve managing and developing a team of people as such the individual will need experience and have skills in working with HR to maintain, develop and enhance the skills of their team.
We are ideally looking for experience within a food manufacturing or Fresh produce environment.
The role will be working in a dynamic, developing environment as such the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate flexibility in their approach to work and have an energised, positive and motivating approach to work.
The role will involve communicating at all levels with staff, departments and clients to site and the ideal person will have excellent written and verbal skills.
The responsibilities of the role will include budgetary control and the ability to manage budgets and expenditure and suggest improvements to improve efficiency. For this work Word, Excel and Outlook skills are necessary.
Health and Safety understanding is paramount to the role as you will be expected to manage Health and Safety within the Company.
Someone familiar with Lean Manufacturing principles, BRC/BOP & TPPS and the ability to report performance information is also a pre requisite.
If you would like further information out the role please do not hesitate in contacting us on 01775 821784 or email us and we will be happy to talk to you.
Head of Research and Development Job Ref : J3400 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring our client is looking to appoint a Head of R&D, reporting to the Managing Director, to work at our head office site in Spalding. This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of their business.
• To lead and manage all R&D activities including breeding, trials, seed production and research contracts. • To develop strategies for R&D and ensure they meet the overall company strategy. • Set up relevant costing and budgetary control measures. • Maintain and build our close working relationships with our key partners.
Candidates should demonstrate:
• A proven track record in a similar role. • Leadership experience and good networking abilities. • Success in plant breeding. • The successful applicant will also be proactive, organised, a good communicator, professional and a team player. • They will be qualified to at least degree level with good experience of vegetable plant breeding techniques and the industry. • This role will involve some travel in the UK and occasionally internationally, so • applicants must have a valid UK drivers license, and be prepared to travel.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include contributory pension scheme and life insurance.
Technical Sales Manager Job Ref : J3395 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion and restructuring one of the UKs largest Growers seeks a Technical Sales Manager to work at their head office in Spalding. This new position will play a vital role in the continued growth of their business.
The main purpose of this position is to support the Department Manager to create a strategy for developing and increasing the business. Building and maintaining strong, long lasting customer relationships with key accounts and suppliers.
Duties will include
• Implement strategic plans and work with the Head of Department to meet financial targets (increase customer base and increase sales to key targets; source and find new business, especially out of main production season and with new species) • Become a technical specialist to help understand market requirements, and, to drive strategy, initiatives and sales • Operate as lead point for key 3rd party customers and develop a trusted advisor relationship • Develop and deliver a marketing plan and actions to raise the company profile, liaising with Marketing and PR Manager • Develop new product forms, including plant protection products, thus becoming lead contact person in UK industry for new products. • Communicate the progress of initiatives to Head of Department • Using product and market knowledge, support the logistics team.
• Degree in relevant subject is desirable or equivalent by experience • PA1 qualification
• Experience working in technical product promotion, sales or customer service • Key account experience and /or long term customer relationship management • Industry experience and knowledge
• Interest in new product development, methods / technologies • Commercial awareness • Key Account Management skills • Negotiation skills • Customer service skills • Able to communicate appropriately with team members and internal and external contacts • Conflict resolution skills • Collaboration skills • Planning and organizing skills • Good attention to detail • Good literacy and numeracy skills • Computer literate • Equally capable of working alone or as part of a team • Ability to remain calm and focused when working under pressure
• Someone who is interested in continuous improvement and making processes as efficient and cost effective as possible • Someone who can actively share their knowledge and experience with others (managers and employees) • Someone who is open to giving and receiving constructive feedback and can encourage new ideas from team members • Someone who leads by example and encourages a safe and healthy work environment for their teams • Someone who appreciates the need for flexibility in order to meet production/ business/ work demands • This role requires significant business travel in the UK. A full driving license is required. • This role requires some business travel within Europe which may occur outside standard working hours
Description : 2 Poep Truck Drivers are required by a busy warehouse based in Spalding. Duties will involve selecting boxes and pallets with a poep truck and loading and unloading vehicles. 2 shifts for the different people.
6pm-4am 8pm -6am
The person will need to be assessed before they start.
Description : Based in a small unit in Pinchbeck, this position is for someone who can work unsupervised and has the maturity to take the initiative and deal with the day to day operation of the warehouse.
The hours are Mon – Fri, 7 am – 3 pm
Duties will include Receiving deliveries, booking in, controlling stock levels, picking kits, loading installers twice daily, basic admin.
Working for a visiting Installations manager, you will often be left to work on own initiative.
The suitable person must be trustworthy, physically fit and capable of lifting and handling components up to 10kg
A FLT licence is desirable but not essential.
Candidates must have experience in a similar role.
Description : Our Client in Spalding is looking for regular weekend workers to work in a chilled factory environment picking and packing products ready for dispatching, however daily duties may change as they like workers to be mulitskilled.
Hours are 8.00-16.30 every Saturday and Sunday, our client prefers continuity and this would be every weekend until further notice, possibly with more hours in the future.
Description : Our client near Sleaford is looking to recruit a new member to their QA team.
Based in the factory you will be responsible for testing and checking of our products to ensure that they meet or exceed customer quality standards.
Hours are on shifts, 6am to 2pm and 2pm till 10pm with overtime as and when required, we sometimes do ask for the hours to be extended to run until midnight and we also ask for weekend working which we will need cover, there will also be a day shift 8am to 4pm, three week rota.
Your Skills: You must have clear and concise communication skills. Be computer literate and be able to work to tight deadlines. You must have an eye for detail, and be able to record information accurately and at speed. Be motivated to maintain high standards. Must be able to work both on own initiative and as a member of a team. A good standard of personal hygiene. Good oral and written communication skills are required and paperwork to be completed and signed off where necessary. At all times adhere to the company food hygiene and Health and Safety policy. Experience of a similar role, but training is available to the right candidate. Due to our location the candidate will need own transport.
Description : Our client is Spalding are looking for QC'S to join their warehouse in Spalding. Working with fresh produce in the intake department.
There is potential for the right candidate to be taken on full time and permanently, though originally this position is a Temporary one.
Hours are: Days – 4 on 4 off shift pattern – currently 06.00 – 18.00 . Looking for someone to start immediately.
The candidate must have: Good oral and written communication skills are required and paperwork to be completed and signed off where necessary. At all times adhere to the company food hygiene and Health and Safety policy. Experience of a similar role, but training is available to the right candidate. You must have clear and concise communication skills. Be computer literate and be able to work to tight deadlines. You must have an eye for detail, and be able to record information accurately and at speed. Be motivated to maintain high standards. Must be able to work both on own initiative and as a member of a team.
Description : We are looking to recruit a HR Administrator on a temporary basis for our client in Bourne.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administration support to HR Team and Line Managers within all aspects of Human Resources.
• Excellent PC skills – (Typing, and Microsoft Office) • HR environment or Administrative experience • Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with confidence to all levels and through all media. • Ability to work under pressure and at pace • Flexible approach to working hours
• Co-ordinate the weekly paid recruitment process from the initial assessment through to induction, including all aspect of the administration related to the process. Be responsible for completing immigration checks and monitoring probationary reviews. • Administrate the HR system and other data base changes – starters / leavers / transfers / change of conditions / appraisals and manning levels. Ensure accuracy of information at all times • Co-ordinate and keep up to date the pre-employments, audios, forklift truck and night shift worker assessment, long term sickness management and occupational health appointments. • To maintain all Personal files, ensuring they are filed appropriately, up to date and regularly checked to comply with Data Protection Legislation. • First point of contact for employee queries. Deal with matters effectively and quickly and uses judgement to refer matters upwards to HRA. • Co-ordinate, monitor and action HR Administration including mortgage and reference requests, immigration paperwork, retirement and ad hoc information. Ensure forms outside the office are stocked up and organisational charts remain up-to-date. • Produce reports and provide statistical information as required by the business e.g. Hours worked, Turnover, Absence, KPIs, Retention etc • Administration for the Absence Management Process including occupational health referrals • Authorise company car mileage claims. Co-ordinate allocation of company vehicles and all Inchcape related matters • Co-ordinate all family friendly rights procedures including maternity and paternity • Administer salaried payroll and overtime claims • Co-ordinate all IPRS referrals
Credit Controller Job Ref : J3432 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Boston based client is currently looking for a full time Credit Controller to join their team.
Working as part of the credit control team you need to be someone who thrives in a target driven, demanding environment. You will have exceptional inter-personal skills and a real customer-focused work ethic with a proven ability to handle customers in a calm, firm, fair and consistent manner. You will be respected by your colleagues throughout the business as someone who develops positive working relationships and who is prepared to make a difference to the business.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and driven to ‘get things right’. You will be able to demonstrate very high levels of accuracy and real attention to detail in the work that you do; consistently delivering against departmental and personal targets. You will have good numeracy skills and experience of working in a finance team. Your experience will have equipped you with transferable IT skills enabling you to quickly become proficient in the use of our company’s finance systems.
Your role as a credit controller provides essential support to the company’s finance function and your key duties will include: chasing overdue debt, maintenance of customer credit ledgers, performing financial reconciliation's and general finance-related administration tasks
• Hours 8.30am – 4.30pm (1/2 lunch)
• Holidays 20 days + Bank Holidays
• Salary Dependant on experience
- Customer service focussed – must be able to understand our varied customer base and be able to adapt approach/manner accordingly – large businesses as well as pubs and cafés - Ability to understand a variety of terms – payment on delivery as well as credit terms - Ability and confidence to think on their feet – e.g. we have a large number of payment on delivery accounts. - Must have a very good telephone manner – clear, concise and professional whilst also friendly - FMCG experience would be useful due to the speed and pace that is connected with this environment - Someone who can stay calm under pressure - Very organised - Sound Credit Control and Sales Ledger experience
Accounts Department Administrator Job Ref : J3389 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £10,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client between Boston and Spalding are looking for a Part Time Administrator in their Accounts Department
The ideal candidate needs good communication skills both verbal & written, excellent maths skills with previous cash handling, problem solving, good organisational skills, teamwork, be professional, enthusiastic & reliable. Able to deal with difficult situations, (including debt chasing), solve problems & work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm & helpful persona.
Experience is essential
Hours of work – 9am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday (half hour for lunch). 20 days annual leave, plus have to work minimum 2 bank holidays per annum.
Salary depending on experience.
Artwork Co-ordinator Job Ref : J3437 Location : Bourne, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £25,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, based in Bourne is looking for an Artwork Co-ordinator to work in their busy offices.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the business for artwork origination liaising with the business, suppliers and retailers To manage the artwork process from pack copy, draft copy, printer copy and printed artwork to ensure accurate artwork is delivered on time.
• Excellent organisation skills – be able to prioritise workload in line with business needs • Work well under pressure • Good interpersonal skills – be able to build positive relationships with internal and external customers • Excellent communication skills • Good PC skills particularly MS Excel • Excellent attention to detail
• To liaise with the retailers, artwork house and business unit to ensure artwork is co-ordinated in line with the critical path. • To support the New Product Development process to achieve agreed launch dates by participating in meetings, managing artwork critical paths and highlighting exceptions to the business. • Raise purchase orders and monitor artwork origination costs highlighting any issues to line manager. • Control the live artwork tracker to ensure that an up to date point of reference exists for artwork progress. • To receive artwork files, distribute to the key stakeholders, collate feedback and communicate with the relevant arthouse in line with deadlines • To provide functional expertise for the business unit in relation to artwork management systems, providing advice and proactive support to colleagues and other functions. • Attend pre-artwork meetings, first print runs and wash-up meetings where necessary Maintain all relevant administration related to the Artwork process • Other duties as required to assist the technical team appropriate with the level of responsibility
Central Administrator Job Ref : J3404 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £16,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit a Central Administrator for our Spalding based FMCG client.
Working on a continental 2-2-3 system 07.00 - 19.00, your role will include:
• Processing all orders from EDI upload through to vehicle despatch accurately. • Accurately book all required transport. • Reconcile haulage invoices & queries. • Produce all relevant delivery paperwork specific to each customer.
Due to the requirement to work at various sites it would be advantageous to have your own transport.
The ideal candidate will have experience with using EDI systems and also Data Entry skills.
If you feel that you have the skills for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Graduate Marketing Assistant Job Ref : J3433 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking to recruit a Graduate to work as a Marketing Assistant for our fast growing Spalding client.
• Accountable for the collation, analysis, reporting and presentation of all internal and external market data for the business • Manage retail price, promotion and photographic data bases. To incorporate all these components to build the complete retail picture • Assist and cover for colleagues of the Category Marketing and Insights team were appropriate • Support the commercial teams with presentation, data preparation, daily and weekly insight feeds regarding both the market and the shopper / consumer
• Ensure the efficient and correct delivery of Kantar market data • Assist all Account Managers in pulling together presentations with the aim of supporting their position/goals/arguments. • Assist all colleagues by providing all forms of data in numerical or visual form. • Evaluate and analyse internal data to assist in the commercial decision making process • Develop and manage the Space Analysis project and other analytical projects to support the business • Manage the comparative shop process to ensure have the correct, most up to date information across all product areas and channels. • Assist in the preparation and delivery of corporate, retailer and branded events and shows. • Assist the Corporate and Channel Marketing Manager in the development and maintenance of company websites and where portals where required. • Maintain a clean and tidy work environment, whilst following the `Clean As You Go` Policy and complying with the Company’s Hygiene Policy. • Aware of your own responsibilities for Health & Safety and to follow the Company Health & Safety Policy at all times. • Learn how to use the data systems data base within the business to provide support to the category marketing managers and account managers.
The post holder must
• Be analytical with the ability to think logically • Develop a proactive, flexible and autonomous approach to work • Be able to work as part of a team and independently • Possess strong organisational skills and time management • Pay meticulous attention to detail • Be able to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing to internal and external personnel • Have the ability to take responsibility, handle pressure and work to tight deadlines • Be numerate • Possess Commercial awareness • Possess excellent PC (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Desirable competencies and criteria. Preference is given to the post holder who has
• Previous experience of working in a similar role in the Fresh Produce industry • Relevant product knowledge • Knowledge of Kantar • Full Driving Licence
H&S Co-ordinator Job Ref : J3368 Location : Bourne, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £26,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking for a Health and Safety Co-ordinator to work for our client in Bourne.
Working Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 your main role will be to support the H&S Manager in managing and co-ordinating site H&S systems to ensure legal compliance and actively promote a Health & Safety culture focusing on Continuous Improvement.
• Understanding of factory environment • Good PC skills (Microsoft Office) • Able to demonstrate good understanding of key H&S practices • Experience of active involvement in H&S • Ability to communicate effectively at all levels • Willing to be flexible in terms of hours / shift / location if required • H&S qualification (IOSH) • Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
Role Accountabilities • Updating & Maintenance of appropriate databases including - Accident Database, Risk Assessment Database, Shared H&S drive and SHE manual. • Safety meeting administration – including: - Meeting preparation, action taking and distribution. Attending / conducting meetings as required • Generating and communicating weekly and monthly reports as required • Preparing RIDDOR forms for submission • Collating, responding to and storing information relating to personal injury claims • Conducting risk assessments on and off site including: Machinery (PUWER/PDI) COSHH, Manual Handling, General Task, Repetitive Tasks, Vulnerable Persons • Delivery and development of tool box talks • Specific H&S training as required by the business • Advising Line managers with specialist advice and support to ensure accident investigations are robust and follow up with root cause analysis. Also to advise in NPD processes and ad hoc as required • Conduct site inspections, site tours and planned audits to identify hazards, non conformances and generate preventative / corrective action reports • Deputise for SHE Manager in their absence
Customer Care Operative Job Ref : J3405 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Carly Chapman
Description : We are looking to recruit a Customer Care Operative to work for our rapidly growing Spalding client.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate and confident in interacting with customers, and has previous experience working in Customer Care.
You will be handling customer enquiries and pro-actively problem solving for customers, gaining a unique insight into customer acquisition and retention. Customer Care is an integral part of the business, and the role has a very real impact on the performance of the company.
Main responsibilities will be:
•Handling all customer enquiries, queries and complaints while maximising customer satisfaction •Contribute to CRM and customer engagement strategy •Provide the team with insights into the voice of the customers •Manage customer communication through different channels (Voice, Email, Chat, Social) •Telephone campaigns to new and returning customers •Various admin tasks as required by the business
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week role, which will involve working some weekends.
The Customer Care team operate from 9am-8pm, Monday to Friday and from 10am-7pm Saturday and Sunday on a weekly shift basis.
Skills required •Excellent spoken and written English •Methodical working and good time management •Excellent attention to detail •Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies •Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls •Good working knowledge of MS Office •Professional & confident phone manner and excellent problem solving ability •Ability to effectively multi-task and handle multiple channels •Ability to understand and work towards team and individual KPIs •Go the extra mile to engage and please our customers
Benefits •22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25 •Coffee, tea and fruit provided every day to keep you fresh •Wine and beer provided every Friday evening •Free gym membership after a year •Childcare vouchers •Quarterly all-company socials •Regular team socials
Weekend Administrator Job Ref : J3418 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Spalding based client is seeking a factory based administrator to support their operational team.
Working 10 hour days 08.00 - 18.00 the shift will include Saturday and Sunday with a degree of flexibility on other days worked.
The role includes
• Processing sales orders from our ERP to WMS and querying address data to ensure optimum efficiency • Supporting the management team with ERP / WMS related issues • Checking the progress of inbound deliveries and following up with suppliers • Liaising with service providers of outbound deliveries • Compiling KPI reports • Collating complaint information • Ordering and printing
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate
• Good levels of computer literacy (MS office) • Experience of ERP / WMS • Excellent attention to detail
Packaging Co-ordinator Job Ref : J3423 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £28,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Packaging Co-ordinator for our Spalding client.
Responsible to the Packhouse Manager.
Maintain ancillary stock database Maintain and publish a list of standard packaging charges by product Keep the Packhouse Manager and Production Supervisors fully appraised as to packaging requirements. Liaise with account managers for promotional production scheduling Assist with maintaining packaging stocks and re-ordering when necessary.
The person must be experienced in a similar industry and must also have packaging experience.
Traffic Operative Job Ref : J3424 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £20,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Spalding based client are currently looking to recruit a Transport Operator to join their busy team. You need to be enthusiastic, energetic and willing to learn quickly. This role is suitable for a recent Graduate looking for a start to an excellent career path.
Responsible for the daily planning of Company and/or third party resources. Effectively managing vehicle utilisation and ensuring drivers are given clear and precise instructions. Ensuring that all service levels are met cost effectively and within the constraints of drivers hours and H & S regulations.
The role-holder will be required to be responsible for and undertake the following tasks: • Ensuring that all elements of the job are effectively communicated to drivers and sub-contractors. • To plan the effective utilisation of drivers, vehicles, sub-contractors and agencies ensuring that all Company sites are fully considered when doing so. • Ensure that all drivers are working within a safe environment and follow driver hours regulations. • Close liaison with other operators and team leaders to discuss efficiencies and agreed operational practices. • To assist in the control of equipment, ensuring that customer requirements are met and recorded. • Effectively manage the balance between own fleet and sub contract requirements, identifying and suggesting any areas for improvement
Educated to A-level and ideally Graduate standard Able to work to challenging deadlines in a pressurised environment Excellent planning and organisational skills Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised Proficiency in Word and Excel
Operations Administrator Job Ref : J3436 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £17,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking for an Operations Administrator to work at their busy Spalding site.
Working on a rota covering 08.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday and one Sunday morning in three 08.00 - 12.00, Saturday 08.00 - 12.00 to cover holidays.
Duties will include:
• Inputting orders • Dealing with drivers • Checking delivery notes • Excellent telephone manner • Dealing with customer queries
Applicants will need to have good knowledge of Microsoft programmes and be excellent multitaskers in order to deal with multiple tasks at a time.
21 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
Lettings Administratior Job Ref : J3408 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £8,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Boston based client is looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to work in their Boston office.
For the right person this is a good opportunity to join their growing company and be part of a great forward thinking professional team with development and promotional opportunities, having the right attitude to service delivery and making a difference is the most important.
Must be of smart appearance and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
The person must be flexible, adaptable, well organised, be willing to learn and be prepared to work hard and consistently deliver to timescales.
You must have a good telephone manner, be Microsoft Office competent and have good administration skills.
Duties will include:
Meet & greet, processing applications, producing lease agreements, renewals, booking in viewings and inspections.
Description : Our client near Bicker are looking for a temp- perm experienced QA.
Based on a 4 on 4 off rota, working 12 hour nights shifts.
The QC will be based in the busy intake department, and will also deal with despatch and admin duties.
Very competitive salary, plus a night shift premium.
Experience a must have.
Hygiene Section Team Leader - Nights Job Ref : J3320 Location : Bourne, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are seeking an enthusiastic Hygiene Section Team Leader to work for our client in Bourne.
Hours of work are 18.00 - 06.00 working on a 4 on 4 off shift.
Your main responsibilities will be to Lead and manage a team of up to 30 hygiene operatives across the shift
You should have:
• Good IT skills • Some experience of working within a hygiene/industrial cleaning team • Ability to lead and develop a team up to 30 people • Strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills • Ability to communicate and influence own team peers and up to Operations Manager
If you feel that you have the skills to fill this position or would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shift Supervisor Job Ref : J3417 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £28,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking for a Shift Supervisor to work in their Spalding distribution centre
You will be responsible for the operation on a 08.00 - 17.00, 5 from 7 shift, which will include every other weekend.
The successful candidate will be fulfilling a role and shift which is new to the business and will have the opportunity to build their own team and shape business processes, with accountability for:-
• Ensuring that all production complies with Health and Safety legislation. • Following and enforcing business processes and procedures. • Building a skilled and motivated team who are capable of delivering the future growth of our business. • GMP and hygiene when on shift. • Completion of daily production plan. • Setting up factory for the next day’s production. • Completion of daily / weekly site stock takes. • Delivering against agreed KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate
• Good levels of computer literacy (MS office) • Ability to use an operational business system such as a WMS • The ability to lead and develop a successful team • Having delivered on targets within a fast paced environment
Electrical Engineer Job Ref : J3403 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our Spalding based clients growing team and support them with their growth and innovation.
You will need to be able to:-
• Comply with all business health and safety requirements along with ensuring the business is compliant with all requirements in relation to engineering. • Ensure accurate and timely record keeping of all work carried out, root cause analysis of failure, and spares used. • Ensure engineering downtime is accurately logged and find new methods and procedures to reduce it. • Provide engineering support to the production team to ensure efficient performance of all equipment. • Train, develop and sign off nominated production staff to allow them to complete first line maintenance ensuring that health and safety procedures and engineering best practices are adhered to. • Manage contractors and audit their work. • Plan, control and implement agreed projects. • Maintain and develop appropriate skills.
You must be able to demonstrate:-
• A time served apprenticeship (Preferably electrical bias) • 3+ years maintenance experience, FMCG environment preferred
Benefits • 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25 • Free gym membership after a year • Childcare vouchers • Quarterly all-company socials • Regular team socials