Production Supervisor Job Ref : J4033 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Spalding based client is currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join them in a permanent position.
This job is working on a 06.00 - 14.30 / 14.00 - 22.30 rotating shift, working Wednesday - Sunday (Monday and Tuesday off)
Principal Accountabilities: To liaise between the Line Leaders and the Production Manager to ensure that production is carried out in the most efficient way, meeting cost objectives, quality objectives, and delivery times. To ensure the safety, legality and quality of the product at all times in conjunction with prescribed working practices
Responsibilities: • To ensure that defined operating procedures are carried out by Production and agency staff, i.e. relating to productivity, hygiene, housekeeping and discipline, and that Production staff ensure that procedures relating to agency staff are followed.
• To carry out the supervisory responsibilities as laid out by the Production Manager.
• To constantly assess the individual Production lines and report back their performance whilst identifying any circumstances that affect this. Continually monitor staff on lines, redeploying them as necessary to obtain maximum efficiency.
• Production Supervisors are required to take an active role in the motivation of Production and agency staff to ensure achievement of production and cost targets, this will, on occasion, mean working on the line alongside the staff to set a good pace of work.
• In conjunction with other Operational Supervisors conduct efficient interdepartmental communications to ensure that the customers’ specifications, deadlines, and hygiene requirements are met.
• To be able to operate such equipment as may be necessary to facilitate the printing of labels in the absence of Print Room staff.
• To ensure that production meets with budgeted cost objectives.
Technical Manager Job Ref : J4044 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My Spalding based client is looking for a Technical Manager to join them on a permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:30.
Key Objectives: • To uphold the company’s operating principals from a Technical perspective ensuring to deliver to business requirements • To provide a safe and legal trading position for the company in all matters Technical within the defined areas of responsibility • Ensure the company remains at the forefront of all aspects of Production, Agronomy Post Harvest, & Innovation delivering to the business and our suppliers • Establish, develop & maintain strong relationships with customers, growers, suppliers, and other relevant industry bodies
Operational Tasks: • The management & delivery of specific Technical functions as required by the business, our suppliers and our customers • Communicate well both internally and externally with suppliers, customers (Commercial and Technical), and industry bodies, as required by the business • Regulation updates – interpretation compiling and distributing information regarding EU / UK regulations as relevant to the business • Assist with the creation of customer and supplier reviews using data compiled within the Technical, Operational and Commercial teams • To represent the company in a profession manner & perform audits at source as required by the business (the Technical Manager role by it’s very nature will require an element of overseas travel) • Specification Management – Internal Specification Management with communication back to source as required • Product Trace-backs – an overall understanding of the process • Management of trials, working with Commercial & Technical teams to ensure trials deliver clear, succinct findings
Mandatory Competencies: • Demonstrate strong product knowledge (or ability & willingness to rapidly develop) • Be a highly competent and efficient administrator • Ability to form strong supplier / customer relations • The confidence to negotiate with suppliers & customers when appropriate • Be able to travel overseas in line with business requirements • Possess competent PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Muddy Boots, and various customer specific web-based systems)
Description : We are looking to currently recruit a few Production Operatives to work for our client near Horncastle.
You will be responsible for carrying out all daily task assigned to you by your Team Leader.
These duties will involve – Checking quality of moulds for imperfections, laying up of infusion moulds, checking vacuum quality and the filling of moulds with phenolic resin. The candidate may also be asked to wet/dry moulds and re-polish if the standard has dropped or there is a buildup of marbocote. Working to attention to detail at all time.
Task & Responsibilities
• Ensure all jobs are completed within allocated production times • Monitor and ensure that Quality standards are maintained • Ensure that resources (people, plant and materials) are effectively managed and controlled • Liaise with the cell leader to maintain resource efficiency • Ensure the correct methods of working are implemented and maintained within the production facility • Ensure that a safe, clean and tidy work environment is maintained at all times. • Ensure that a high level of housekeeping is maintained at all times • Ensure Health & Safety systems are fully implemented with all staff wearing the correct PPE and working to the correct Risk Assessment/Methods Statements. • Ensure that all tooling, materials and equipment is identified and stored correctly • Monitor material usage and ensure stock levels are maintained to meet order requirements • Ensure the noise is kept to a minimum for the local neighbours • To bring immediate attention of your cell leader any issues that are likely to cause concerns regarding quality, delivery or cost implications • To ensure you and your team maintain accurate production records and ensure full traceability • Ensure all work instructions are adhered by.
Personal Spec • You will need to be fit and healthy as this is heavy lifting throughout the day. • Must be able to drive • Good understanding and willingness to learn new skills • Good timekeeping and attendance
We are not looking just for “bums on seats”. You will need to be willing to learn and have good attendance.
Description : Our client based between Spalding and Boston is looking for a assembly operative to work in their warehouse doing engineering and electrical line work.
Experience not essential, but the ideal candidate should have a familiarity with working in an engineering environment as you will be required to have some knowledge of electrics or electrical engineering assembly.
The candidate must be reliable.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30.
Although this is a temporary position there is a possibility of being employed on a permanent contract upon successful completion of a trial period.
Description : Our client is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to work within the R&D Department of this manufacturing operation based near Spalding.
Working with the Development Engineer you will support the development of brand new equipment from concept through to full production, providing input and design to safe operation of the electrical equipment. You will also be maintaining and repairing and enhancing existing equipment and be looking at ways of improving the product.
You will carry out testing on the product in line with Health and Safety.
The role is temporary to permanent 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
An interview and immediate start for the right person is available.
The permanent salary will be between £17,000 and 18,500. An hourly rate will be paid whilst temporary.
Description : Our client is looking to recruit a POD Administrator based at their Spalding depot.
Working on a temporary to permanent basis Tuesday - Saturday 8 - 5 pm.
Process Proof of delivery documents (PODs) received from all Fowler Welch depots and Sub contractors in order to confirm completion of deliveries to our customers. Checking for incidents and completing non conformance reports. The role includes general administration duties, answering customer queries, scanning and filing of the POD’s.
The role-holder will be required to be responsible for and undertake the following tasks.
• First point of contact for visitors and incoming calls • Processing POD’s, checking all incidents have been reported and that the paperwork is stamped / signed correctly • Ensuring POD’s are scanned correctly, making them available to customers. • Dealing with customer POD queries in accordance with set guidelines • Liaising with customers, supermarkets and sub contractors via telephone and email regarding POD queries • Sorting and sending internal and external post • Date sorting and filing gate passes and vehicle check sheets • Scanning • Scanning of non POD documents as and when required • Processing stationary orders
This list is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake other duties.
• Other team members within the admin team • Customers, Supermarket contacts and sub contractors • Retail and Transport teams at various depots • Admin team leader • Admin Manager
• Office based supporting a small team, within a larger team in a large open plan office
Answer all phone calls within 3 rings
Achieve and maintain target levels of 100 PODs confirmed per hour:
Accuracy of handling 100 PODs confirmed
Adhere to deadline when dealing with customer queries
Description : Our client, based between Spalding and Boston is looking to recruit Customer Services Executives to work for them on a temporary to permanent basis.
Working 40 hours per week between 8.30am – 6.30pm you will ensure that incoming calls are answered and bookings dealt with efficiently.
Entering clients details accurately onto database. Dealing with any queries that may arise Amending and cancelling existing bookings.
The key competencies that we would be looking for are as follows: Communication skills: Verbal communications – telephone conversational skills. Written communication – emails, typing notes onto the database. Listening skills – understanding the clients requirements Competent spelling. To work efficiently as part of a team. To support one another within the team. Sharing information and knowledge with other team members.
To be adaptable within the working environment. Problem solving and using own initiative when required. Ability to work under pressure
Description : The position is to assist the current administrator in a busy office with key administration duties. The role is expected to evolve with the growth of the business and so it is envisaged that the hours could potentially increase in time.
• Managing diaries for sub-contractors • Organise travel • Answering the phone and dealing with customer enquiries • Creating and updating job related documents • Maintaining electronic folders • Ordering office supplies
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent organisational skills • Good communication skills • Comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft package • Use of Apple Mac would be advantageous • A strong team player
• Minimum of C Grade G.C.S.E in English and Maths • At least 3 years working in administration roles
Working hours & Salary:
• Monday – Friday 9:30am – 2:30pm (a 30 minute unpaid lunch is offered to the candidate which moves the finish date to 3pm)
Description : We have an immediate need for a Temporary to Permanent purchasing assistant to start tomorrow working in Boston.
Your role will be dealing with customer over emails and the telephone. Using word and excel to enter data and retrieve information Telephone work to chase up orders and deliveries and deal with other queries.
You need to be confident on the telephone and have good solid administration skills.
39 Hours a week
Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5pm.
£8.50 per hour
Please call us urgently if you are interested in this role.
Marketing Executive Job Ref : J3942 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Boston client is looking for a Marketing Executive to assist with the marketing of their products across three brands.
The successful candidate should have an understanding and experience in the following areas; Print and Outdoor marketing, Radio & TV advertising, SEM, Email marketing and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, Google AdWords & Analytics.
This role will involve: •Radio advertising •Print advertising both local & national •Promotion via several social media platforms •Managing advertising budgets and tracking performance •Sales performance analysis •Conducting competitor analysis •Assist with content writing •Managing a marketing budget •Prepare an annual marketing plan •Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts •Adhering to and implementing company policies and procedures •Organise and attend exhibitions and marketing events
Candidate profile: •Business/Marketing background •Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of tasks •Enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to learn •Confident with good communication and creativity skills •Good organisational & time management skills •Able to write marketing and web content •Competent using Microsoft Office applications •Able to work to tight deadlines •A detailed understanding of social media, eMarketing and the internet in general •Degree level qualified/or previous experience in a similar role •A*-C GCSE Grades in Maths & English – with an excellent oral & written English skills •Excellent communication skills •Be a team player •A strong desire to succeed •Passion for marketing •An eye for detail
Description : Our Boston based client is looking to recruit an Account Co-ordinator
The role entails developing existing accounts to our network high street dealers and internet retailers. Your main duties will include developing business relationships with your customer base. You will also be responsible for processing customer orders and handling any relevant documentation.
The successful candidate will have: • Excellent customer service skills • A good telephone manner • You must be computer literate • Ability to multitask • Good attention to detail • Experience within a sales or telesales environment would be a distinct advantage but is not essential as full training will be given
This is a full time permanent position, for which we offer an attractive salary, a professional working environment and the opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company.
Description : Our Client based near Holbeach is looking for an experienced Administrator on a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the overall function is to: To manage the provision of accurate and timely data for the administration of the Potato Business Units, Finance and Operational functions (Procurement, Finance, Operations). To actively support the business functions to deliver the data required. Projectively contribute to continual Process Improvements including proving and understanding and training of associated QVF systems. Functional responsibility to Finance Manager and administrative responsibility to Procurement, Finance and Operations. Ensure accurate data for Finance Team’s accounts on a weekly and period end basis. Co-ordination and liaison with Finance Manager with ongoing Process Improvement initiatives, development and mentoring of team members and employees within Procurement, Finance and Operations. Effective co-ordination and liaison with Procurement, Finance and Operations to ensure service levels and data input meet requirements. Accurate and completion of data for Procurement, Finance and Operations. Understanding Health & Safety legislation, its implications to you, your colleagues and the company Maintain a safe working environment and follow safe working practices. Understanding Food Safety and its legal implications to you, your colleagues and the company. Adhering to the Company’s standards as detailed in the Company Handbook People Satisfaction Responsible for identifying and achieving own development and that of direct reports The administration of job tasks relating to Procurement, Finance and Operations To continually review and implement process improvements which impact on administrative job tasks. To work effectively in the Potatoes Administration team and Central Orders Team to mentor and support team members. To support the Finance team with accurate system data. Analysis / KPI’s and reconciliation's of data. To support the Potatoes Administration Manager as required. Other adhoc duties and job tasks as requested and required by Administration Manager / Procurement / Finance and Operations. Daily liaisons with Finance Manager / Potatoes Administration Team / Central Orders Team / Procurement Team / Finance Team / Operations Team. Main point of contact for all potato administration both internal and external. Appropriate liaisons with external suppliers/customers in relation to core administration activity. Experience of working within an administration area / team environment Implement Process Improvements Good Communication Skills Able to work under pressure Knowledge of QVF systems Good at own initiative and decision making Ability to work under pressure to deadlines Excellent team player Ability to influence others to deliver Adaptability to changes in business requirements Confident manner
Description : Quick!! our client has a temporary role for 3 months possibly longer. They are looking for someone with HR admin experience to also cover engineering administration, H & S and Utilities.
If you are interested in an immediate start please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Hours of work 7.30 - 4.30pm.
E-marketing Executive Job Ref : J3944 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £24,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Boston client is looking for a E-marketing Executive to assist with the marketing of their products across three brands.
•Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity. •Act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy. •Overseeing Google & Bing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment. •Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings. •Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities. •Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns. •Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns. •Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms. •Managing the content diary for social media content. •Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt. •Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
The ideal background of an online marketing executive: •Previous online marketing experience. •Preferably degree educated. •A CIM qualification would be an advantage but not essential. •Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing. •Excellent standard of written & spoken English is essential.
Receptionist Job Ref : J3875 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, based between Boston and Spalding is looking to expand their team by recruiting a Front of House person to work in their newly developed offices.
You will be the first point of contact for any visitors and be responsible all aspects for handling Front of House duties, which will include arranging refreshments for meetings and some general administration work. It will also be your responsibility to keep the area clean and tidy.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday.
Traffic Administrator Job Ref : J3977 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Administrator to work in their busy offices based near Boston.
Purpose: To provide a reliable and efficient service to traffic office clearly informing management of any late running vehicles or operational issues.
• Data input of customer orders (or amendments), upon receipt during the shift • Build the load plans • Ensure that the tracking of returned product is maintained and up to date on a daily basis, based on information received from depots • Liaise with suppliers regarding any disputed volumes regarding deliveries during the day • Monitor the pallets which have been collected as “confirmed” and update information in ESP • Prepare the documentation and loads ready for allocation to driver from the traffic desk
• Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels within business • Experience of transport environment would be beneficial • Numerate and articulate • Computer literate
Accounts Department Administrator Job Ref : J4019 Location : Boston, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Salary to : £18,000.00 Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client between Boston and Spalding are looking for a Administrator in their Accounts Department
The ideal candidate needs good communication skills both verbal & written, excellent maths skills with previous cash handling, problem solving, good organisational skills, teamwork, be professional, enthusiastic & reliable. Able to deal with difficult situations, (including debt chasing), solve problems & work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm & helpful persona.
Experience is essential
Hours of work – 9am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday (half hour for lunch), but they will consider part time too. 20 days annual leave, plus have to work minimum 2 bank holidays per annum.
Salary depending on experience.
Exotics Team leader Job Ref : J3990 Location : Spalding, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our Client is an established and very successful Fresh Produce Importer with key relationships with the major retailers. We currently offer the exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join their team, working within the Exotics Fruit category.
This position will report to the Product Manager and will take responsibility for the effective management of all products , seeing the process from arrival through to despatch. The role will ensure the quality of product received meets required standards, and that the exotic stock is managed to meet order levels and communicate to colleagues to ensure a high standard is met at all times.
1. To co-ordinate all elements of exotic product management, including ripening and packing of 3rd party exotics and other products.
2. To liaise and co-ordinate with the packhouse function and other operational teams.
3. To help generate and collate information. This information will include, but is not limited to waste and packing figures, stock control and stock rotation.
4. To assist with intake quality reports, feeding back the results to suppliers and growers if required.
5. To assist with supplier and customer visits in the UK when required to do so.
6. To be involved in ripening trials on all products, and collate and share results.
7. To maintain the ripening suite, ensuring good repair and cleanliness.
8. To identify any training needs to ensure all members of the exotics team are adequately trained.
9. To liaise with the HR department to allow effective control and management of any personnel issues within the Exotics team.
10. To undertake any such duties as may be required to ensure the smooth running of the business as a whole.
11. Ensure all of the company’s policies and procedures are maintained and enforced, including, but not exclusively, those relating to computing, food safety and quality, health and safety (including reporting accidents and incidents), fire, hygiene, protective clothing, employment of disabled people, discrimination, ethical trading, site security, data protection, smoking, allergens, environmental, carbon reduction and personal medicines
It is essential that the successful individual has a similar background within Fresh Produce and has worked with Fruit products. Working in a small team in a fast paced environment requires a confident individual who is able to become an integral part of the current team, with the communication skills to build and maintain effective relationships.
Teamleading experience is essential.
Hours are to be Sunday - Thursday 7am-4pm
Very attractive salary depending on experience 22k-25k
Stock Control Job Ref : J3923 Location : Holbeach, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client is looking to recruit a Stock Controller to work in their raw materials division.
Reporting to the Line Manager the objective of the role is to: •Maintain a log of all stock, from entering the factory through to dispatch, keeping accurate records in order to maximise usage and output from the factory, including traceability of product. General •Adhere to all health & safety, hygiene and fire regulations and procedures within the Company. •Other duties may be added from time to time according to business needs at the discretion of management to ensure the overall smooth running of the business.
Description : Our client has two vacancies for experience butchers in Boston. Working for this expanding company who provide meat to businesses in the area you will be required to work with Poultry, Beef Pork and Lamb.
Attention to detail is required as well as experience of the role in particularly Pork or Beef.
You will be working shifts 4 days on 2 days off including a Sunday.
For more information about the roles please send in your CV or email email@example.com.
Competitive rates depending upon experience.
For more information please contact our team or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Description : We have a fantastic Permanent opportunity for a Packaging Co-ordinator with an established client in Long Sutton.
Ideally we are looking for someone with experience of fmcg and a similar role in another manufacturing, fresh produce or horticultural business.
The main aim of our clients role is to co-ordinate the packaging for the business units. This covers checking stock levels of packaging and managing waste by trying to keep it down to a minimum. Also ordering of new packaging by developing a knowledge of where and when it is needed and making sure all orders are placed making sure the packing has arrived on site and in place for use on time and invoices and price breaks are met.
This role also has a supervisory element to it as you will be supervising colleagues who are delivering packaging to each business unit ready for shift and during shift.
The company currently spend about 5m on packaging and the budget will have to be monitored to ensure that no over spending occurs.
This is a varied role and as part of this you will be liaising with Business Unit Managers, Account Managers and production teams to work through any potential issues and new developments in the packaging.
KPI's are a major feature of the company and you will be part of this accounting process.
Good knowledge of Excel and GCSE Maths or equivalent is needed as there will be a lot of figure work.
Description : Our client based between Spalding and Holbeach is looking for an experienced Agricultural Mechanic.
Duties will include
• Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary. • Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, milling and woodworking machines, lathes, welding equipment, grinders, or saws. • Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools. • Drive trucks to haul tools and equipment for on-site repair of large machinery. • Fabricate new metal parts, using drill presses, engine lathes, and other machine tools. • Record details of repairs made and parts used. • Repair bent or torn sheet metal. • Clean and lubricate parts. • Tune or overhaul engines. • Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools. • Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions. • Install and repair agricultural irrigation, plumbing, and sprinkler systems. • Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems.
Electrical Engineer Job Ref : J4002 Location : Holbeach, Lincs Job Type : Permanent - Full Time Contact: Lee Dickings
Description : Our client, based close to Holbeach is looking to recruit an Engineer, with Electrical bias to work on nights at their state of the art factory.
As an essential member of the Engineering team you will maintain all production plant to run at optimum performance & quality efficiency. You will run P.P.M schedules , CI Projects and work requests, respond effectively to all breakdown situations, maintain adequate engineering spares and stokes control, record fault & job traceability via reporting process and ensure adequate engineering cover is available when production standards is running.
- Ensuring all assets are maintained in professional manner - To ensure a quick and satisfactory service is provided to our customers. - Liaise with the Maintenance Team Leader all Engineering issues. - Make sure all Engineering stock records are up to date and accurate. - Completing PPM schedules timely and accurately. - Improvement in plant reliability and efficiency by means of CI projects. - Full compliance with all appropriate standards and legislation. - Ensure that your safety and that of others is always taken into account. - Strict adherence to all H&S work policies is maintained at all times. - Creating positive working relationships with the Production and Manufacturing personnel. - Ensure all relevant KPI's are completed in time and in full.
Essential knowledge, qualifications and experience - 17th Edition IEE Regulation qualified, Nationally recognised levels of competence in the maintenance of FMCG Machinery, Pneumatics , Hydraulics and electrical circuits, to suit the needs of their business. - A general understanding of PLC control system as used within motors, control systems and lighting systems to a high level. - Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative and independently, Flexible. - Be able to establish effective working relationships with colleagues. - Good communication and interpersonal skills. - Good command of written and spoken English. - Computer literate(SAP, Microsoft package). - Must be a decision maker. - Attention to detail (right first time) - Self motivated and enthusiastic. - Ability to work within the company 's values and beliefs. - Work within a CI environment.
Hours of work - Night shift 22:00-06:00 Monday to Thursday . 18:00- 00:01 Friday . Alternating Sundays 22:00-06:00( Six Sundays across the year 18:00-06:00 for seasonal cover)